Hemorrhoid .... painful HELP!

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Hemorrhoid .... painful HELP!

Postby boojd » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:54 pm

hey all! happy new year to start with!

erm...as embarrassing as this is to say i think i have Hemorrhoid (i think) ... but i think there maybe more to it than just that. i looked at my diet but it is pretty good overall and my weight has stopped moving up or down again now. this is the TIM part so if u don't want to read don't haha! my movements are regular but its like 3-4 times a day sometimes more and there really soft like really really soft sometimes. i really don't want to go to the doctor's office. but i don't no what else i can do. its internal and external bit of both i think more internal than external but close to the outside if u no what i mean. its that bad sometimes im worried to go to the loo. it comes and goes anyone any idea's what i can do to get the thing to go away for good? im sick of having to think omg is it going to come back :( can someone please help me? im worried it might be a little worse than i think and could be something else causing the problem :( does anyone else suffer from this?

thank you :s

p.s. sorry for tmi bit :(
oct -2007 started TTC
diagnosed PCOS October 2008
told i didn't have PCOS in 2010
my ovaries in 2010 said i didn't have PCOS
then diagnosed by bloods with PCOS September 2012 as having PCOS and immediate treatment was given
taking metformin first time 14/sept/12
boojd

Re: Hemorrhoid .... painful HELP!

Postby Hols969 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Aaah sounds like piles to me....... initially I would get some pile cream (I prefer the ointment type). If it does get worse go see your gp as they do have stronger stuff. Use it till they have gone. Do you normally have 4 poos a day as that is a lot?
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby boojd » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm

im lactose intolorent and think its ibs but im not sure yet. thats why 4 sometimes
oct -2007 started TTC
diagnosed PCOS October 2008
told i didn't have PCOS in 2010
my ovaries in 2010 said i didn't have PCOS
then diagnosed by bloods with PCOS September 2012 as having PCOS and immediate treatment was given
taking metformin first time 14/sept/12
boojd

Postby Constance » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am

Boojd, get some cream - like Anusol - they sell it even in supermarkets, etc and keep the area clean - think of getting baby wipes rather than toilet paper. And if it does not help see your gp. Good luck
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Kasha » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:36 pm

First of all 4 poos a day isnt normal, so i'd be thinking about going and seeing your GP about that. It would help if you did a stool check and if you look it up you'll find the Bristol stool chart will help.
It does sound like piles. I have them, they come and go and ive had them since i had my first child, probably caused because i suffered from constipation quite a bit then of course pushing a baby out doesnt help! I usually just get annusol or similar, use it for a few days and they will shrink. If you're worried then go and get it checked out. Worst case scenario is that they can bleed quite heavily and need tying off.
I absolutely guarentee that your doc will not be embarressed by anything you can say to him. I'm a nurse and let me tell you we in the medical profession are obsessed by wee and poo! So its absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

BFP - 7/10/10, sadly miscarried at 6 weeks 15/10/10

BFP - 18/11/10

BFP 07/12

Raindrops 'n Roses
Kasha

Return to Off Topic