GROUP ABERDEEN

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby Sammi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm

If you are interested please email at verityvolunteers@gmail.com and I can send you more info about running a local group.

I can also set you up with your very own Aberdeen Verity email account so ladies can contact you about meetings etc.

Sammi x
No cycle for me, male factor infertility for H. Clomid resistant.

IVF#1 July/August 2013 at Bourn Hall - 35 eggs collected, 22 fertilised and frozen due to OHSS.
FET#1 December 2013 - BFP on Christmas Day!

It's going to be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end.
Sammi
Verity Admin

Your new group leader :)

Postby carrieanne watson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Good evening Ladies :)
How are you doing? My name is CarrieAnne *waves* and I want to let you all know I have taken over as group leader. I would really like to arrange a meeting soon. I just want to know if there is any of you would like to meet up for a coffee and a chat? It would be lovely to meet you all. I know the group has been quietly lately but hopefully thats going to change :) I am open to any suggestions on where you would like to meet up?

CarrieAnne
x

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby DawnyB » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm up for a meeting - am free most times (might have small boy in tow) or can arrange time when hes looked after with some notice
MrsB was time for a name change :)

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby galliegirl » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Would love to come along although I am in Inverness x
galliegirl

Postby carrieanne watson » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Hi dawn and galliegirl, i would love to meet you both! When are you both free to meet? I am free most of the time so i will easily work round your schedules. It would he lovely to meet your little boy dawn. And galliegirl your more than welcome to come and join our group. I look forward to hearing from you both.

Carrieanne
X
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby debs29 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Carrieanne (and galliegirl and dawnyb)

I am also up for a meeting!

I am easy as to where it is!

DX
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIU3rZf/]
debs29

Postby galliegirl » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi all

my mails and notifications don't seem to be working,not sure if you got my mail carrieanne!Anyway if you want to mail me re meet etc my mail is emmagallie22@googlemail.com xx
galliegirl

Re: GROUP ABERDEEN

Postby Starling22 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi :) I'm 24, female and live in the Highlands of Scotland. I don't have PCOS, I've got excess hair. Would like to chat to someone who's similar and maybe meet sometime if anyone's interested!
Starling22

Postby carrieanne watson » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Good afternoon ladies *waves*

Hope everyone is doing alright, i am sorry i havent been on for a while. starling22 i would love to you meet and im sure the other ladies would to. If any of you ladies on the group would like to talk to me please dont be shy I would love to hear from you.

I am really wanting to set up a meeting as soon as possible. As this is our first meeting and we will all be meeting for the 1st time. Would it be alright if the 1st meeting was just us ladies then in the future the people who have children can bring them along to. This is due to in case some people have recently went through a miscarriage. I wouldn't want to upset any of you. I was thinking Saturday 10th of March at Starbucks in the union square shopping centre at 2pm in Aberdeen for those who live out with of Aberdeen.That is in a weeks time I am hoping this is plenty time for you all to decide or make arrangements. So I hope you all can make it. let me know if you can manage or if this is unsuitable. I really am looking forward to meeting you all. :)

love
carrieanne
x
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

MEETING SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2012

Postby carrieanne watson » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi Ladies
just wanted to remind everyone that there is a meeting this saturday 10th march at 2pm at Starbucks in Union Square shopping centre. Please let me know if you will be attending so I don't go and wait there and nobody turns up, look forward to hearing from you all

CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

cancelled meeting

Postby carrieanne watson » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 am

Hi ladies (waves)
As no one has gotten back to me about the meeting that was to be held today, i have came to the decision that there will be no point in me going to the meeting by myself. I understand that everyone has busy lives, so if everyone who would like to meet up in the near future but couldnt manage to come today, please let me know when its convenient for yourselves and we can arrange some other date. It would be lovely to meet other woman like myself and to hear the different ways of coping with the condition.
Thanks ladies
Carrieanne
X
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby carrieanne watson » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi ladies
I am wanting to arrange a meeting for the 14th April, where would you all like for the meeting to be held?, I wouldnt want anyone to feel uncomfortable with meeting in a coffee shop. I am a bit worried in case when I arranged the last meeting people were put off with where is was being held. So if you would let me know what your thoughts are it would be much appreciated :) Then we can arrange a place to meet :)

CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby DawnyB » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll have my wee boy on the 14th so it may not be right for me to come along with him. Good luck!
MrsB was time for a name change :)

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby rcf1991 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:15 pm

Are there any group meetings in Aberdeen coming up? Xx
rcf1991

coffee anyone meeting 14th april

Postby carrieanne watson » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi everyone
how are we all doing?
just want to let you all know that I have arranged a meeting at the bon o'ccord centre in aberdeen at the cafe upstairs at 1:30 this saturday.(14th april) I know its short notice and you might be unavailable but I wanted to let you know anyway, if any of you do come i will be the one will a big red handbag a royal blue top on with very long blonde hair, Ill be wearing a name badge from my work just so people with know who i am in case there is a lot of people with very long hair and red handbag haha

CarrieAnne

P.s please let me know if you will be attending thanks
x
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Verity Local Groups