GROUP ABERDEEN

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

GROUP ABERDEEN

Postby DawnyB » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:31 pm

This is the aberdeen group thread. Please post here if you wish to be included in updates.
MrsB was time for a name change :)

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby Dee » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi Dawn,

I would really like to be kept in the loop and am looking forward to meeting everyone at some point.

Dee
Dee

Postby debbie » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Can I be in it too please!

x x x
debbie

Meeting in Aberdeen soon?

Postby lucieanne85 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Hello. I've sent a couple of emails but i thought i'd try posting a message here. I live in Aberdeen and have been struggling to deal with pcos, and would love to meet others who i can share and discuss things with and who understand. I imagine it is a big help when all the ladies get together and support each other. If you could let me know when the next meeting is i would love to come along. Thanks
lucieanne85

Postby DawnyB » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Lucieanne, I'm really sorry I haven't been getting your e-mails. Could you possibly re-send it to me.

I will keep you updated as to when our next meet is...

We really should organise one soon, but I know Northfifer is away so perhaps if we look at dates around early to mid august?

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby Dee » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm

early/middle August would be great for me because hopefully I should be home then catching up on all of my lost sleep!
Dee

Postby alanna1184 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 am

I would love to meet up with you guys having just recently moved to Aberdeen and Ive never spoken to anyone with PCOS before so would be good to share some stories/words of wisdom/tales of woe!

Im in barcelona with my boyfriend between 8-13 of August but if the get together is anytime outwith those dates I will be there!
alanna1184

Postby DawnyB » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am

Alanna - lucky you off to Barcelona!

I am sure we can manage to meet outwith those dates.

If anyone else has prior commitments that make any date unavailable - please let us know by posting on the thread!

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby Kim » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello everyone!

Can i be included too please?! Im having a terrible time with PCOS just now and it would be great to have a chance to speak to people who know what on earth im going on about!

Kim
Kim

Postby DawnyB » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:47 pm

of course you can Kim - the more the merrier :)

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

August Meet

Postby lucieanne85 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 am

Hello. August is good with me. I am away camping/being wet and cold on 8th-11th August. Apart from then, i am free for the rest of the month except 29th and 30th. I am looking forward to it very much :)
lucieanne85

Postby Thistle » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi

I am moving up to Inverness in September and would like to meet others with PCOS. I obviously wouldn't be able make the meet in August but would love to meet up if there any arranged after this. I was diagnosed in 2005 and I have a little boy who was conceived after six months of Metformin.

Nina
Thistle

Postby DawnyB » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 pm

Thistle, you would be more that welcome at any meeting, keep an eye out for updates, and we will let you know asap xx

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby MissG » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi there,
I have just joined and I am keen to find out whether I have missed the August get together in Aberdeen, or if I have just managed to join at the right time!
Hopefully I will be able to meet you all soon!
MissG

Postby DawnyB » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 pm

Miss G, I never quite got it organised...

so how about a saturday meeting late in sept? I am away from the 1st - 8th, and hubby is on hols until the 15th, so won't be about much that weekend either, so any weekend after that is good for me...

Sat 20th, Sun 21st, Sat 27th, or Sun 28th - when is good for people?

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Next

Return to Verity Local Groups