Best Tweezers EVER!!

Excess hair, hair loss, acne, skin tags etc... Discuss!

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Best Tweezers EVER!!

Postby Bex89 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Hello all,

I just thought I would offer this up! I appreciate it's quite random but as a PCOS sufferer, I do suffer with excess facial hair, tummy hair and my eyebrows seem to fly out of control (but that is probably more down to bad maintenance on my part haha!)

Anyway, I've never found a "good", reliable pair of tweezers! The kind where you can go for the hair and get the whole thing out by the root first time to (try!) delay regrowth!

And I know this sounds a bit crazy and they receive a lot of bad press but they are that good I had to share - Younique! *runs and hides* haha.

They are actually amazing! Best tweezers I have ever owned and I love them that much that I have actually designated a "safe place" for them in my bedroom because I have gone through so many tweezers over the years but these I am determined NOT to lose!!

I don't know if I'm allowed to share website links and I don't want this to look like a business opportunity - I genuinely thought it was worth sharing as I'm always impressed when I use them rather than frustrated like I used to be. So sad to get excited over tweezers when people have more serious PCOS related issues but every small thing helps haha!

www.youniqueproducts.com/rebeccajwood
Bex89

Return to Hair & Skin