Please help-acne solutions

Excess hair, hair loss, acne, skin tags etc... Discuss!

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Please help-acne solutions

Postby Loulou_ » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi all
I have had PCOS for 2 years now and the only side effect I am struggling to deal with is acne. I had a major breakout on my cheeks which was what resulted in me being diagnosed in the first place. I was told I was unable to go on a contraceptive pill or take the meds used to treat PCOS acne. I struggled for so long trying to find a cure, but after regular reflexology sessions by skin cleared well. In the last month however I have noticed my skin is beginning to get very bad again. I am constantly doing research for solutions....please can someone suggest anything that may help?!!

Thanks x
Loulou_

Re: Please help-acne solutions

Postby Hols969 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:02 am

Hi Lou - I cant help I am afraid as the only thing I know of that helps is the contraceptive pill - there is a good Facebook group called PCOS Awareness UK which is actually quite knowledgeable as well so may be worth joining that one (its a private group so only ladies in that group can see your posts) and I am sure someone on there may be able to advise what has worked for them.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Hair & Skin