Any success with laser hair removal clinics in manchester

Excess hair, hair loss, acne, skin tags etc... Discuss!

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Any success with laser hair removal clinics in manchester

Postby phoenix15 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi, I was diagnosed with pcos nearly 30 years because I suffered from multiple small cysts on my ovaries. My periods were very heavy, painful and frequent and other horrible symptoms. My blood test results were always in the normal range. After many years I started to suffer from hirsutism and was put on the usual round of numerous contraceptives and other drugs but none helped very much. The hair has continued to grow very very badly and I am now contemplating trying laser treatment again. I am nervous about this because my previous experience of laser left me with an increase in hair growth and no reduction.

I have now been told that my cysts have gone, my hormones are normal and yet the hair continues to spread rapidly. Can any one recommend any clinics or has anyone had any good experiences with any laser clinics in Manchester.

Any advice would be much appreciated
phoenix15

Re: Any success with laser hair removal clinics in mancheste

Postby clare0708 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 pm

I have just started a course of laser hair removal with Sk:n in Manchester. I have had one session so far but am delighted with the results. It's not gone by any means but the growth has dramatically reduced.

Very happy with their service.
clare0708

Return to Hair & Skin