GROUP MANCHESTER

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: GROUP MANCHESTER

Postby GeraldineB » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 am

Hi ladies,

We are having our second Verity Manchester meeting on Tuesday 26th August, at Massoula in Piccadilly, from 5 to about 8 (depending on how many people turn up!)

It would be great to see more of you ladies there than there were last time. Come along and have a cocktail :-)
GeraldineB

Postby GeraldineB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 am

Hi all. Katie Atkinson isn't sure she's going to be able to make it for our second Verity Manchester meet up tomorrow. As it was just me and her last time, I just want to check whether anyone else is planning on coming, as if not, and it's just me, it makes sense to change it to another night! It's fine to change it if that's what people would prefer. Annika McDonald, I know you mentioned that you might be able to get there from 7:15. I'll be getting chucked out of work at 5, so that's a long time to wait unless anyone else is coming but I can wait if you would like me to. Aaagghhh, this is so complicated! x
GeraldineB

Postby bobblehat » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi,

Was just wondering if this is an active group or not? Do you have meet ups or chat online?

Thanks
bobblehat

Postby Hols969 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Check out Verity Manchester on Facebook as the groups tend to be really active there rather than on here
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Previous

Return to Verity Local Groups