GROUP LONDON

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: GROUP LONDON

Postby blackrain » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi I am also interested in a London meetup. I also live in and work in London, so likewise would love to know details about the next meeting!

Many thanks (please PM me with any FB links - thanks!)
blackrain

Postby Sarah8384 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi,

I am new to verity and I would love to join the London group and would be grateful to be invited to any upcoming meetings.

Thanks

Sarah xx
Sarah8384

Postby Krissy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Just a reminder that the next meeting is on August 17th at 2pm in our usual haunt of the Ev Cafe in waterloo (nearest station is southwark on the jubilee line).

As I am unable to attend this meeting one of our regulars Kirsty will be leading it this month, if anyone would like more info please email/pm me and we can discuss getting you into the facebook group for easier access to information!

Krissy
London Local Group Leader
Verity Volunteer
Krissy

Postby JaMysleIThink » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi everyone,

Looks like I just missed the last one - but would love to come to the next one!

I live in London - long term TTCer and PCOSer. Dx at 18. No success with clomiphene, metformin, tamoxifen, just about to go onto Dianette tomorrow and prepare for IVF. Am absolutely exhausted with it all now and would love to talk to other PCOSers as I know none in real life!

Do get in touch - I've lurked for a long time on here but decided to join today.
JaMysleIThink

Postby rubyred59 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:51 am

Have been out of touch for ages - back now. Things changed for me when I went on Dianette so best of luck. When is next London meet up? And anyone know how I can get email alerts when there are new posts on this thread?
rubyred59

Postby Krissy » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:00 am

Welcome back :) Last meet up was yesterday but am organising a date for September! There should a subscribe link at the bottom of the page for this thread, it's quite small though!
Verity Volunteer
Krissy

Postby rubyred59 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks for quick response!
rubyred59

Postby JaMysleIThink » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Turned out I did miss the last one although I originally did get the date wrong!

Would LOVE to meet up with some PCOSers, even if not at the same time as the organised meetings - do send me an email/PM or let me know on here if anyone would like to meet up for a Starbucks or similar and have a general moan about the dreaded PCOS - I am at a loose end next week :)
JaMysleIThink

Postby CayceP » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

Hi everybody!

My name is Chiara and as a long sufferer of PCOS I've came across this brilliant website and decided to join the forum!
It's such a great relief to know that there are other women out there who are going through the same thing.

I'd love to join you for a meet up, if that's all right with you!
CayceP

Postby Krissy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Just as a heads up the next meeting is on Saturday 12th October at 2pm at the Ev Cafe, Isabella Street, Waterloo.

We have a private facebook group so if anyone wishes to join please send me an email/pm and we'll arrange that.

Kirsty (another group member) will be leading this meeting as I will be unable to attend.

Again for more details feel free to contact me
Krissy
Verity Volunteer
Krissy

Postby Mrs_T » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi, I'm new here, would love to come to the meet and join the fb group please, Thanks :)
Mrs_T

Postby Titsof » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello,
Could I be invited to join facebook page please?
Thanks
Titsof

Postby rachelkatnoble » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi - I would like to be added to the London facebook group regarding the meeting/discussion groups - I have had a search for it but not sure what it is called so can't find it!

How do I become a member? Thanks!

Rachel x
rachelkatnoble

Postby stillneedtodeal » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi I would really like to join the group, I can come to a meeting anytime after November 18th, when would the next one be/ can I join the FB group please?

Thanks
stillneedtodeal

Postby jodes111 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi, also new here & in the london area. I would also love to be added to the FB group & come along for a coffee and a chat to the next meeting
jodes111

PreviousNext

Return to Verity Local Groups