Surrey

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Surrey

Postby AmyKathleen17 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:45 pm

HELP , sorry i am really new at all this only diagnoused this year and havent met or known others in my are to meet and chat about things does anyone know of local groups in the surrey area or outside surrey with in a resonable distance ? Your help would be much apreciated :)
AmyKathleen17

Re: Surrey

Postby Nicolajrobinson » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi I live in Woking and have not long known I've had pcos- I'm looking for a local group so that I can talk to other girls/women about this. Have you found one at all? Nicola
Nicolajrobinson

Postby AmyKathleen17 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey, My name is Amy i live on the out skirts of Epsom so not far from Woking however yet to find other people in the similar area ! I was diagnosed when i was 16 and still have problems with the Dr's saying they cant help i am just giving up specially as im now 18 and its been 3 years. Let me know if we could help one another ? :) x
AmyKathleen17

Postby Edb102 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey Ladies, did you have any luck? We used to have one going and met up in Chertsey/Camberley area.
Edb102

Postby anouk02 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi,
I live in Woking. I've been diagnosed a year ago with PCOS although I was diagnosed PCO when I was 14. I would like to share our experiences.
x
anouk02

Postby queensteph12 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi Ladies, I live In Reigate and would be happy to meet with other ladies that would like to meet someone else with PCOS and have a chat. maybe if we could find enough people we could set up a group. thanks Steph x
Diagnosed with PCOS 2010
1 miscarriage
13st 12bl with 2 more stone to lose!
:-) I will keep on smiling and hoping!
queensteph12

Postby mjnbr » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 am

Hello,
Is there a support group that anyone knows of in or around the Epsom area?
mjnbr

Postby Tigz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Anyone in Surrey - could do with some pcos support

Tigz
positive mental attitude
Tigz

Postby Atif » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 am

I just wondered if anyone can tell me if this sounds right and/or give me a little help. Going by my dates I miscarried at approximately 7 weeks. I thought I had my period as my temps dropped, I took my next dose of clomid and a week later I started bleeding again (no clots just a brown discharge and bright red blood). My consultant told me to take a pregnancy test, which came back positive. I was referred to epau and after a terrible week of hcg level checks and waiting, my results came back "static" so they queried an ectopic pregnancy. Nothing was found on the internal scan, when I should have been at 7 weeks. Last Friday I had my bloods drawn again (1 week later) and they had nearly halved coming down to 63. I was advised by epau to take a pregnancy test in a week and was discharged. Due to a family death I've only just got around to testing. I've done a cheapie which was positive and then a cbd, which is still saying "pregnant 1-2 weeks". Does hcg have to be over 50 for a digi to pick it up? I'm worried now that I'll have to go back for the methotrexate, which I really wanted to avoid. Does anyone know how long it should take for a pregnancy test to be negative? I really can't get my head around what has happened as I really didn't think I was pregnant due to my usual period so maybe I had a mmc. Since the week of bleeding a week after my 'period' I have only had brown spotting so perhaps my body can't even miscarry. It's all so sad and seeing positive pregnancy tests is a sore reminder of what should have been. Thanks in advance.
Try out our free cert killer 200-101 and latest comptia 352-001 training courses to get high flying success in final and www.northeastern.edu exams, mcts College of Notre Dame of Maryland is also very useful tool.
Atif

Return to Verity Local Groups