GROUP SOUTH WALES

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby A » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi Lisamo,

Thanks a lot for coming. It was great to meet you. :lol:

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

NEXT SOUTH WALES MEETING

Postby A » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi Ladies,

We have just had our first meeting and it was really nice :D despite the fact that we were only 2 at the meeting (due to work commitments and last minute impediments from various people etc.).

I am in the process of setting the next meeting.
Could you please email me back and let me know if you are interested and where you are located in order to set this up.
Please also let me know if you would be ok to travel and how you intend to travel (bus, train, car etc...) and which days and times would suit you best to meet up.

Thanks a lot.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Postby KathH » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Annie,
My name is Kath and I'm from Swansea.
I would definitely be interested in joining any future meetings, dependent on date/time/location.
Place - happy to travel anywhere up to an hour from Swansea. My preference would be somewhere close to the M4 for convenience sake.
Transport - I'd probably drive to any meeting place, unless it was in the centre of Cardiff, in which case I would prefer to take the train.
Day/Time - I work full time so weekday evenings or weekends are best for me, but I can't do Thursday evenings or Sunday mornings due to prior commitments

I hope that I get to meet you soon :)

Cheers
Kath x
KathH

Postby A » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi Ladies,

How would Wednesday 9th September at about 19.00-19.30 pm fit with you all?
Regarding the location, it would have to be either somewhere in Cardiff centre (not sure where yet as we would need to find a place that is not too busy where we can chat...does anyone have any suggestions???) or in Cardiff Bay.

I would be grateful if you could all let me know whether you will be able to come.

Thanks a lot
Annie
A
Local Group Leader

South Wales

Postby lisamo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Just a thought, maybe a motorway service station would be an option, just not sure about those using public transport.

:wink:
Had PCOS for around 13 years.
lisamo

Postby A » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:20 am

I am still awaiting to see whether the 9th September at 19.00-19.30 suits everyone and to see how many would be coming.
If all suggestions on places to meet are put forward, we could then all decide which one we prefer. (Thanks Lisamo :wink: )
So far, we have motorway service station, Culverhouse cross (Link road off J33 on the M4), Cardiff Bay. Thanks a lot to the ones who provided suggestions so far :lol:
If you have any suggestions on a specific place (name of a pub or coffee shop or hotel etc....) please let us know as that would be of great help too :wink:
A
Local Group Leader

Postby dragonfly » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm really sorry I couldn't make the last meeting. Lots of stuff going in, including moving house!

Annie, I've emailed you, but that date sounds fine. I'm not sure I could get out to Culverhouse Cross or a service station by 7, but I could do my best.

I got to the gym at the Village Hotel, which is just off Coryton roundabout - literally just off junction 32 of the M4 and the A470. They have a cafe, pub and restaurant, so plenty of choice! There are buses from town, but it's a few miles out of the centre for anyone travelling by public transport.
dragonfly

Hi Everyone

Postby A » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:16 pm

I have had only a few people getting back to me at the moment as a lot of people are still on holidays.
I will wait another week or so and then we can all decide on the best location to meet up.
A
Local Group Leader

Postby sioned » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 pm

hi is anything up and running yet about meeting up?
sioned

Postby A » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi Ladies,

The next meeting is on Wed 09 Sept at 19.00-19.30.
Could you please let me know by 01 Sep 09 which place would suit you best between Marks & Spencer in Culverhouse cross (link road off Junction 33 off the M4) or The Harvester in Cardiff Bay.
I will send out directions once we have chosen the preferred location.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all. :D
A
Local Group Leader

9th sept

Postby sioned » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

hi wed the 9th sept sounds good to me. im from neath so dont really mind where in cardiff we meet up,

cheers

Sioned
sioned

SOUTH WALES MEETING

Postby A » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Ladies,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will need to change the date of this meeting. Could you therefore please let me know as soon as possible if you can meet up on Wednesday 16 September at 19.00-19.30 and which place would suit you best between Marks & Spencer in Culverhouse cross (link road off Junction 33 off the M4) or The Harvester in Cardiff Bay.
I will send out directions once we have chosen the preferred location.

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting you all.

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Postby dragonfly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm away in Oxford on a course that week :(

Hopefully next time!
dragonfly

Postby A » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

Ladies,

As the 16th September is not convenient for a few people, could you please let me know as soon as possible if you can meet up on Wednesday 07 October at 19.00-19.30?

Thanks a lot

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Postby A » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am

Ladies,

Our next meeting will be taking place on Wednesday 07 October at 19.00-19.30 at M&S Cafe at Culverhouse Cross.

Please let me know if you need directions.

Thanks and looking forward to the meeting.

A
A
Local Group Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Verity Local Groups