GROUP SOUTH WALES

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

GROUP SOUTH WALES

Postby A » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi Ladies,

I have just started leading the South Wales group and need to know who would be interested in meeting up.
Could you please email me back and let me know if you are interested and where you are located in order to start setting something up.
Could you please also let me know if you would be ok to travel and how you intend to travel (bus, train, car etc...) and which days and times would suit you best to meet up.

Thanks a lot.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Postby DawnyB » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Good luck ladies, lovely to see that the group is going to get going!

Wishing you all many happy meetings x
MrsB was time for a name change :)

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Re: GROUP SOUTH WALES

Postby Magical » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 pm

A wrote:Hi Ladies,

I have just started leading the South Wales group and need to know who would be interested in meeting up.
Could you please email me back and let me know if you are interested and where you are located in order to start setting something up.
Could you please also let me know if you would be ok to travel and how you intend to travel (bus, train, car etc...) and which days and times would suit you best to meet up.

Thanks a lot.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Annie

Hi Annie, :) sent you an email.
Thanks for doing this!!!!
Magical

Postby A » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:38 am

Hi Magical,

I received your email. Thanks a lot.

Looking forward to get something started so we can all finally meet :D
A
Local Group Leader

Postby loopy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am

Hi I've also sent you an email... looking forward to meeting x
loopy

Postby dragonfly » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Me too!
dragonfly

Postby A » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi Ladies,

I have had several responses so far :wink: and at the moment the best time seems to be week days in the evening.
In order to give me time to get everything organised and as I am away at the end of this month, how would Wed 08 of July fit with you all??

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Cardiff meet up

Postby Magical » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:04 pm

A wrote:Hi Ladies,

I have had several responses so far :wink: and at the moment the best time seems to be week days in the evening.
In order to give me time to get everything organised and as I am away at the end of this month, how would Wed 08 of July fit with you all??

Annie

That should be ok with me. Thanks Annie. :D

SARAH :)
Magical

Postby Mrs GB » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi,

That date is OK with me.

Looking forward to meeting up!

Gemma.
Mrs GB

Postby dragonfly » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Me too. Thanks Annie :)
dragonfly

Postby A » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Hi Ladies,

The 08 July seems to be fine for most people.
I will therefore now look for the location to meet on that date and will keep you posted.
Has anyone got any preference of a specific type of place i.e. cafe, pub etc... you would like to meet?

Thanks
Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Postby A » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi Girls,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you regarding the location and time for our meeting on the 08 July.
It seems the best and easiest place to meet would be in Cardiff Bay at the Harvester at 19.00 - 19.30 pm (nice place, not too expensive either where we can chat!!) which is off J33 off the M4.

Could you please let me know if this would suit you all of you?

Thanks a lot

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Meeting up

Postby Saucepot Girl » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi everyone,

I have just joined this discussion group and would be really interested in meeting up with anyone else also living with PCOS and all that comes with the problem.
i live in caewent, gwent, and can easily get trains if needed to cardiff or newport for meetings.

even if someone would like to chat 1-2-1, i could really do with some friends who know what it feels like to have PCOS and who is desperate for a child.

I guess as i am new i should write a little about my situation, well, i am 28, 29 in december. When i was 25 i was trying to find out online what would help me to regulate my periods as i always have had weight problems and doctors said this was the reason for my lack of cycles. However, i came across information about PCOS and the symptoms rang a bit more true than i expected!
i have the problem of excess hair that comes with PCOS which has made my life quite hard, non the less a smiley face is what i would show and after finally getting the courage to go to the doctors, i have been medicated Co-Cyprindiol and Metformin. I have no idea if they are working, co-cyprindiol is a contraceptive pill so there is no way i will get pregnant at the moment im sure, but im hoping to take these pills until hopefully my body gets a little better.

So thats the basics of me really... i hope i get to speak to you all soon and come to any meetings.
Thank god this site exists, i am feeling lost and alone at the moment...

Warm regards,
Sarah
xXx
Saucepot Girl

Postby A » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi Sarah,

You are more than welcome to our next meeting on Wed 08 July if that's convenient for you.

Thanks

Annie
A
Local Group Leader

Meeting 8th July

Postby lisamo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Annie

It was really great to meet you last night, and such a shame that I was the only one who turned up! :o :o

Many thanks for organising anyway and if I can be of assistance in the future just let me know. Hopefully a few more will attend the next meeting.

Lisa
Had PCOS for around 13 years.
lisamo

Next

Return to Verity Local Groups