GROUP EAST SUSSEX

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Brighton

Postby Savannah » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm desperate to chat with others with PCOS and live in Brighton. Has anything been set up yet? Can I help in anyway?

Having a bad time with it at the moment so any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks guys

xxx
Savannah

Postby laura_1979 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am

Any update from this?I am also on the edge of Surrey (Redhill) but work in Sussex and would be interesting in a group.
laura_1979

Postby Lamb » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Still here in brighton and would be happy to help set something up :D
Diagnosed PCOS - Apr 09
Supplements: Omega 3 Oils, multivitamin /mineral
Holistic Support: Indian Herbs
BMI: TBC Weight: TBC
Mummy to baby Harrison born 13-1-2012!
*******STAY POSITIVE*******
Lamb

East Sussex Group

Postby VickyH » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if the East Sussex group has been set up yet? I live in Eastbourne and would really like to meet up for a coffee and a chat. :)

Thanks

Vicky
VickyH

East Sussex Group

Postby VickyH » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I have been in touch with Verity Admin to find out about starting an East Sussex group, as the email I sent to Flo (group leader) a while ago bounced back. I understand that Verity Admin have also had some difficulties contacting Flo.

I have already had a response to my last post from another member who is interested in starting a group and so I thought I would post another message to see if anyone else might be interested in starting something - the more the merrier! :)

Would be nice to get together as a means of support and to meet people going though the same thing.

Vicky x
VickyH

East Sussex Group

Postby VickyH » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Have just got back from meeting another forum member (Jo) for hot chocolate and a chat in Lewes, which went well. :D We hope to get together again after Christmas for another catch up and thought that if we posted a message here, other people may like to join our little group? :)

If anyone is interested in coming along to our next get-together, please let me know and I will keep you posted. Hopefully we will be able to arrange a place / date that is convenient for us all!

Bye for now,

Vicky x
VickyH

Re: GROUP EAST SUSSEX

Postby Coeliacchic » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey, I'd love to meet up and join a group, I live in Eastbourne and really need to talk to others going through the same thing
Let me know what's happening :)
Coeliacchic

Postby suzanneb-65 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Hi
I live in eastbourne and would love to meet up with anyone in east sussex to share experiences and advice
suzanneb-65

Postby Summer1990 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi all,

I have just been diagnosed I notice this hasn't had a post in a while but is anyone interested in meeting I'm in hove ????
Summer1990

Postby Debbie80 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Hello
I have only just joined Verity and am wondering if there is anyone who would like to meet up? I live in Hailsham near Eastbourne.

Debbie
Debbie80

Previous

Return to Verity Local Groups