GROUP WIRRAL

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

GROUP WIRRAL

Postby julieanne » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi All

I am looking to start a group which will cover all Wirral, Flintshire, Chester and surrounding areas.

If you are interested in joining / hearing what is happening, please let me know!

I have been diagnosed with PCOS since about 1998! It was early days for this too as I ended up telling my then GP all about the condition after being diagnosed at the hospital. Did loads of research on the internet which has really been good for knowledge in this! Still learning things though and am always interested in new things to help with this condition.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Julie
julieanne
Local Group Leader

Postby sonny » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Hi
Just read your posting. I would be very interested In joining your new group. I live in the Wirral and have PCOS also. Look forward to hearing from you.
Take care.
Claire
sonny

Postby Jessica Rabbit » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Hi, I'd be interest in a meet around Flintshire or Chester
ImageImage

Jessica Rabbit

Postby julieanne » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi again

Well, I think perhaps we should put something together for a meet in January sometime.

As there are only a couple of us, how about meeting up in a cafe in Chester somewhere?

Julie
julieanne
Local Group Leader

Postby rhiancath » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Hi,

I live in Conwy but origionlly from Mold. It would be great to meet up with other PCOS members. Chester sounds like a central place.

Rhian
rhiancath

Postby sarah645 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:46 pm

hiya im from abergele i too would like to meet up with other ladies with PCOS chester sounds ok for me to get to
sarah645

Postby julieanne » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Do you all work? What day would be good for people?
julieanne
Local Group Leader

Postby lisarchie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi,

I live just outside of Chester and would love to meet with you all too, as I am near my due date I may have to miss out on the first meeting but would love to come along to future meetings, so please keep me informed.

Thanks
Lisa
XX

Diagnosed PCOS in Nov 2005,
June 2006, 1st cycle Clomid
July 2007, 1st Cycle ICSI, treatment cancelled.
ICSI cycle April, BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joshua Thomas Born 27/01/09 8lb 50z!!
gaga.com/p/dev016pp___.png[/img][/url]
lisarchie

Postby Jessica Rabbit » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:04 am

Ooh, haven't looked at here for a while and it's hotting up which is fab.

I live in Mynydd Isa which is about 13 miles from Chester so it's easy for me to get there. Any day is ok at the moment as I'm not back at work yet. I have got my stepson that I normally need to pick up from school on weekdays, but I can ask MIL to do that for me so that wouldn't be a problem.

Julieanne, if it's easier you can pm me if you want my mobile number. When I've arranged meets in the past I've found it's always easiest to get each others mobiles and text to arrange. Once we get a date and time, I'll have a word with Dinkysummer to see if she can make it. She doesn't get on here much now, but we've become friends and go to baby signing together after we started arranging a meet.

It's always scary meeting people you don't know, but that's how I've made my best friends (and indeed James' godparents!!)
ImageImage

Jessica Rabbit

Postby sassyblue » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:33 am

oooh i live just outside of Chester and work in Chester, so would love to meet up, anyone any ideas of day/date/time yet??
xxx
sassyblue

Postby moon_hare » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm

Hiya, I'm Laura and I'm in the process of getting diagnosed at the moment. I have lived with suspected PCOS for 8 years now, but am finally acting on it and seeking help. I'd love to join you at Chester if I may?x
moon_hare

Postby Nugget » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Hi, I currently live in Sussex but will be moving to the Wirral around April time... It would be great to join in then too.

Karen x
Nugget

Postby lisarchie » Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey, did you ladies, ever meet? I would love to join, if not, how about we get something sorted soon hey?
Lisa
XX

Diagnosed PCOS in Nov 2005,
June 2006, 1st cycle Clomid
July 2007, 1st Cycle ICSI, treatment cancelled.
ICSI cycle April, BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joshua Thomas Born 27/01/09 8lb 50z!!
gaga.com/p/dev016pp___.png[/img][/url]
lisarchie

Postby julieanne » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on here for a little while but it does look as though we have enough people to make a meeting worth while!

How does 15th July sound?

11am at Starbucks (nearly opposite the town hall).

Let me know if you can or can't make it?!

I think the mobile number exchange sounds good so feel free to PM me and we will sort the numbers.

Hope to see many of you there!!!!!

Julieanne
julieanne
Local Group Leader

Postby sashamcdonnell » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

Hi Julieanne and all

Have you seen the post about the pcos talk at the womens hospital for the 8th July, maybe you could meet up there. I would love to meet you all and the talk will be excellent.

Sash
x
sashamcdonnell

Next

Return to Verity Local Groups