GROUP ABERDEEN

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: GROUP ABERDEEN

Postby carrieanne watson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm

me again ladies, looking forward to tomorrow, ill be at the bon o'ccord cafe upstairs about 1 ill be early just so I can get a good seat for us, my above post will tell you how to pick me out from other women. Hopefully see some of you there

CarrieAnne
x
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby DawnyB » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Good luck, hope you all have a lovely meet up - I've got weeman so will give this one a miss, and we're also visiting a friend in hospital.
MrsB was time for a name change :)

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby carrieanne watson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Thanks Dawn, enjoy your time with weeman will keep u informed about when the next meet up is

CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby carrieanne watson » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi Everyone!
Sadly no one managed to turn up today to the meeting, so if you lovely ladies will let me know when your all free to manage to meet up then I will be more than happy to arrange another date to meet up :)

CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby rcf1991 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi CarrieAnne,

I'm so sorry I didn't manage on Saturday. I'm mostly free after 4pm on a Saturday or a Sunday anytime. Or weekday evenings.

R xx
rcf1991

Postby carrieanne watson » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Hi R
Dont worry about it! Theres always next time :) thank u for letting me know when your available. I will see when the other ladies can manage a meeting or if you would like i can meet you for coffee one evening during the week, if not ill keep you posted on when the next meeting is :)

CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

arranging another meeting

Postby carrieanne watson » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

hi ladies
me again, how is everyone doing? I am wanting to arrange a meeting for next week.just wanted to know when everyone is free. I know when a few of you can manage but I would like to know when every one else would manage to. So I can arrange a time and date that will suit everybody :) I know everyone has busy lives, i know the feeling to. It would be lovely to meet you all. you can let me know when you can manage by posting here on pm me and ill get back to you asap. We can all cheer each other up as this wet cold weather we are having is so depressing.Especially after that week we had of the lovely hot weather. A coffee and a good chat will help :)

CarrieAnne
x
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Postby carrieanne watson » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Happy New Year Ladies
I am sorry that I have not been on here for months. But since its a new year I thought it is about time I try and arrange a meeting for some time soon.I have tried to arrange meetings in the past but sadly no one has got back to me.Fingers crossed someone wants to speak to me :oops: I am interested to hear from any of you that would like to meet up or even if you would like to swap emails back and forth. :) Everyone needs support in different ways. Even if you do not feel like you can face meeting in person that is fine. :) But I all want you to know that I am here if any of you feel the need to speak with someone.You do not have to tell me anything you do not want to. There is no pressure to say anything, so please get in touch and we can arrange some time that is suitable for all of us

CarrieAnne
:)
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

GROUP ABERDEEN

Postby carrieanne watson » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:07 am

Hey every1
For people that don't know Im CarrieAnne. Im the Aberdeen group leader. Due to personal reasons I haven't been on Verity for quite a while. But I am back!!!!! :)
Right basically all I would love more than anything is to arrange a group meeting for any of you lovely ladies who are needing some support, or just want to ask any questions or anything at all. As you all know its not easy coping with PCOS especially the symptoms. So if any of you would be interested at all meeting up, or maybe just want to chat through email or that. Please let me know. I know from personal experience its hard not having any1 who understands what I have to go through each day. Most of my friends don't really understand even though I explain it to them. I really hope to hear from some of you

Regards
CarrieAnne :D
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Email buddies & support :)

Postby carrieanne watson » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 am

Hi every1
i have came to the decision that as some people would prefer not to meet up in person, which is understandable as it can be nerve racketing meeting a stranger, and telling them personal stuff. Especially with the condition we have. So would any of you be interested in emailing me and swapping our experiences etc like how u cope or not cope for that matter? Private message me with your email address and i will give u my one. Or just reply to my post and say you are keen i will private message u back asap. Theres no harm needing someone to talk to. Its hard going through everything we go through each day. Every1 is welcome!!!!!!!! Even if you are not from the Aberdeen area and your just having a look through here. I am looking forward to hearing from you all

CarrieAnne :)
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby Christina25 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Hey, I'm 25 years old, was scanned and tested past year for PCOS but got the all clear.
However I started laser treatment on my fave for excess hair (I'm naturally dark blonde) and the laser has stimulated hair growth all over my jawline and neck where I never had hair before.
This last week I've hit rock bottom. Using vaniqua cream again which I tried last year. Had to say if it worked because I was getting laser treatment anyways.
I've got an appt for electrolysis which is said to be the only true procedure for permanently removing hair but can only do small section at a time.
I phoned Samaritans today because I felt so low, I look in the mirror and feel like a freak.
A group session or one to one might really help.
If anyone else in the Aberdeen group is free I'd really appreciate some support.
Thanks
Christina25

Postby carrieanne watson » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi christina25
Ill pm you
CarrieAnne
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby Mrs_I » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Anyone still active on this? Today was my diagnosis day :(
Mrs_I

Postby Hols969 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:14 pm

We do have a Facebook group for Verity Scotland as well fyi as the discussion board is relatively quiet at the mo.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Previous

Return to Verity Local Groups