GROUP ABERDEEN

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Congrats on getting a house in Banchory!

Postby carrieanne watson » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Melina
Im Carrieanne, I hope you dont mind me replying to your post, :oops:. I just wanted to say congrats on moving to Banchory. I use to live not far from Banchory. Its a really nice place to live and the schools there are brilliant. Hope the move isn't to stressful for you and your family. Looking forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Carrieanne x
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby leshie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 am

Hi girls...

Carrieanne thanks for the message...We've heard really good things about Banchory so have a really good feeling about us living there! DH picks up the keys to the house on Friday and less than 3 weeks now til we join him! We will be up the bank holiday weekend...

Sorry to hear the meeting has been cancelled this week, though secretly chuffed at the prospect of meeting you guys in May! We are flexible...I will still be working, but from home so whenever should be ok with us...If its a weekday, ideally not a friday, only because thats the only day we've been able to get Maria into nursery so I would rather she didnt miss any fridays so she can get used it, but beyond that any day should be ok (if a friday happens to suit everyone then we'll make it)...So maria and I are looking forward to meeting you all soon...

Melina & Maria x

leshie
Local Group Leader

Postby kazlou » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi Ladies I'm near Aberdeen, i'd like to be involved in your group please
thanks
karin
kazlou

Postby leshie » Mon May 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi girls

Well we are finally up and pretty settled in our new home. Maria to be honest doesnt appear to have been phased at all by the move and is doing well...Havent ventured much into Aberdeen itself yet, been mainly getting to know Banchory (granted its not a big place...but trying to get to as many mother and toddler groups as I can)...Place is feeling like home now and we have made the most of the nice weather to explore the area in and around Banchory...

Maria would definetely be up for meeting up...

Look forward to meeting you all

Melina

leshie
Local Group Leader

Hi

Postby carrieanne watson » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Hey Ladies
Just wondering if there is any word on a meeting coming up soon?
carrieanne watson
Local Group Leader

Postby DawnyB » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:14 pm

If people want to suggest some dates and venues, we can start narrowing down our next meet...

I'm free any weekend in July at the moment, so lets look at July for starters, see if we can find common ground...?

Dawn
MrsB was time for a name change :)

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

Ranty mum diary - my blog
DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby debs29 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi there,

I'd be keen to meet but am away on holiday tomorrow but only for a week so free any weekend after the 21st July.

Debbie
debs29

Postby DawnyB » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 pm

OK, now I can tell my head was still away somewhere else - I thought this was June (oopsies) so lets look end July/August... sorry! lol

Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby leshie » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Fairly flexible here...though in terms of being able to meet up early August all depends on when this little missy arrives and how it goes...Mid-august onwards put probably be a better bet but that said I will try and make an earlier if it suits more of us..

In terms of venues, we are new to area so dont really know many...so far we've been to the Ceramic experience a couple of times with Maria and its quite nice, but any suggestions for other venues would be welcome too...need to widen our options of where to go!

Melina & Maria (and jellybean!) x

leshie
Local Group Leader

Postby debs29 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi there,

I can manage any time except the weekend of the 22nd August.

Debbie
debs29

Postby Northfifer » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 am

Hi Folks

Sorry had completely missed this thread, with being away. Back up in Aberdeen now.

Can managage any weekend, apart from the weekend of the 22nd August that Debbie mentioned as well.

Kirsteen
xxx
Northfifer
Verity Moderator

Postby DawnyB » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:51 pm

How are folk fixed for the 4th or 5th of Sept (saturday or sunday?)

Usual options to suggest venues, or we can book the private room at Howies again (bearing in mind, I need to put down a non-returnable deposit for that so would be upset if folks say they will come and then don't without letting me know)

Dawn

ImageImage

DawnyB
Verity Admin

Postby leshie » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 pm

the sunday would be better for us...happy for either a private booking or other venues...(though directions may be required...still getting to know the area!)

Melina, Maria and little Annaliese... x

leshie
Local Group Leader

Postby debs29 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 am

Hi all,

The 4th and 5th would be fine for me too!

Leshie - congratulations on the birth of your baby - hope you are keeping well

Debbiex
debs29

Postby Northfifer » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 am

The Sunday would be best for us too.

Kirsteen & Lochlan
xxx
Northfifer
Verity Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Verity Local Groups