GROUP NORWICH

Where discussion about local groups is conducted

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby Juggles » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 am

Hi Katiebum1991,

Would be great if you could make it.

Perhaps we should choose a date now, otherwise we never meet up. Do you ladies out there fancy some time in March or to make it April.

Come on Ladies we've now got 4, we really need a few more of you for a good chat.

Get posting on here xxx
Juggles

Postby Sammi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:02 am

Weekends are best for me, but I can do some evenings too.

And yep I can do March and April before Easter, I'm on holiday after that! But of course we could always wait until May and hope a few more read the post by then?

So how about the weekend of the 14th/15th May, or 21st/22nd May?

We could meet in Norwich or somewhere between where we all live? I live in Norwich, but I drive so can get to anywhere really.
xx
No cycle for me, male factor infertility for H. Clomid resistant.

IVF#1 July/August 2013 at Bourn Hall - 35 eggs collected, 22 fertilised and frozen due to OHSS.
FET#1 December 2013 - BFP on Christmas Day!

It's going to be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end.
Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby kalliemaile » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 am

I live in Norwich ( dont drive tho) and would be interested in meeting.
kalliemaile

Postby Juggles » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:01 am

Hi Ladies,

Yep I can do weekends or evenings, cant do 14/15 or 21/22 May, but can do 1st or 7th May (weekends) or most weekday evenings. I think it would be better to meet in Norwich for those like Kailemaile. Ladies put state what dates you can make in May.
Juggles

Postby Sammi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I am going to be the new local groups organiser for Verity now Dawn has stepped down.

So I think I should lead by example and arrange a Norfolk meeting. To start with it will be a one-off with the intention of starting a quarterly meet-up if anyone is interested.

I am thinking November time (seems ages away the moment, but I am sure it will soon be upon us), and probably in Norwich as its central.

I hope to hear from some of you soon!
x

IVF#1 July/August 2013 at Bourn Hall - 35 eggs collected, 22 fertilised and frozen due to OHSS.

Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby Sammi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:35 am

Right ladies you are very lucky because:
1. You have me as your group leader
2. I am the co-ordinator of the group leaders and have to set a good example
3. I am a very nice person who will chat for England and so guarantees no awkward silences during our meetings.

I’m going to bite the bullet and organise a meeting on Sunday 11th December at approx 11 or 12am in Garfunkel’s on the top floor of Chapelfields in Norwich city centre. It’ll be perfect for a sandwich, coffee or proper meal if you need some energy for Christmas shopping! It is also the day after the Verity committee meeting so I can update you on all sorts of Verity stuff.

It would be nice if you could let me know if any of you would like to come. But if not just turn up, I will be there on my todd otherwise! I’ll wear a purple dress so I am easy to spot. Hopefully I can drum up some interest on the Twitter and Facebook page too :lol:

Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby Sammi » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

Just to say a couple of ladies have posted on the Verity PCOS Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/#!/veritypcos) to say they are going to try and make it. So hopefully I will have some company :D

I'll keep posting about it and reminding you all, even if it does look like I just talk to myself...

Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby kalliemaile » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Is there a date for the next meet up? I havent been on for a while so missed hearing about the meet up last week :(
kalliemaile

Postby Sammi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:42 pm

Oo I hadn't planned another date. But will arrange something for next year (with plenty of notice!).

Sammi
Verity Admin

Re: GROUP NORWICH

Postby WR83 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:20 am

Hi all,

Each year my mum and dad organise a charity ball and this year it's the 4th August as Kings Lynn Corn exchange. We haven't sold enough tickets and at this rate this will be the last year they do it as we aren't going to raise much money at all. So this is a bit of a plea to anyone who is in or around the Norfolk area that night that may want a good night out. There will be a live Motown band, Disco and 3 course dinner all for £50 a ticket. It's black tie too so a great excuse to get your posh frock out! If anyone is interested in more info then please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Xxx
ImageImage

ImageImage
WR83

Postby nsl77 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 am

Hi all.

Does the Norwich group still exist as I would be interested in coming along? I work Monday to Fridays (day off today though!), but could take the odd day off here and there to attend, otherwise most evenings or weekends are good for me.

Hope to meet you all soon!
nsl77

Postby Matiekarden » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Does this still go or...?
I'd love to talk to people from the area on what you've found in Norfolk etc. I live in Great Yarmouth, but I'm definitely willing to travel.
Let me know.
Katie. 22. Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, U.K.
Diagnosed April 2009 aged 17.
2000mg of metformin taken daily.
Matiekarden

Previous

Return to Verity Local Groups