Urgent Call for Volunteer

Introduction to Verity Discussion Board, moderators and other discussion board house keeping

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Urgent Call for Volunteer

Postby Premila » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Ladies,

Alas the volunteer who runs the Verity office for us is leaving shortly.

We are in urgent need of a volunteer to take her place. As I have two young children and live in Essex, I am unable to do the day-to-day running. Ideally I would like to find a volunteer who can go into the office once a week to deal with all the post and e-mails received at the office. I will provide full training and be on hand to help out.

Alternatively if any of you live near to the office in Highbury, London we could manage with a volunteer to pick up the post from the security office on a weekly basis and mail it to my home in Essex and I will run the office from here until we have a more permanent solution.
Premila
Verity Trustee

Postby jenna1976 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 pm

I have had office experience and I would be willing to come in once a week for you the only thing is I live in birmingham england is the office easy to get too.

I would love to help you out.
jenna1976

Postby Premila » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 am

The office is in Highbury so you would need to come into Kings Cross (I think) for Birmingham and then across to Highbury. Then there is a 10 minute walk to the office.

Birmingham is a distance from the office - I am pleased you are happy to volunteer but I worry whether it would be feasible to come all that way once a week.
Premila
Verity Trustee

Postby AngelCOH » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:21 am

I am an Islington dweller and so is my sister we are both PCOS sufferers and would be happy to pop along to the Highbury office to help out.

Unfortunately we do work full-time hours during the week but can spare some time in an evening or a few hours at a weekend.

Let us know if we can be of use!
Charlotte
AngelCOH

Return to Welcome to Verity Discussion Board