Pains

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Pains

Postby Maddy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Hi Girls

Could anyone shed some light as to what these pains are. I have been diagnosed with PCOS but dont have many of the symptoms like what some of you have i.e the really bad pains. We have been ttc for about 14 months and I have recently just had my first course of clomid (last clomid pill 7 days ago). So heres the question - I have been having pains in my lower stomach and also in the sides next to my pelvis. They are not really painful, more of a cramp like pain. Does anyone know what they are?

Thanks for all your help :)
Maddy

Postby Candy0107 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 pm

Hi Maddy,

I thought that I was the only one with these pains. I have been diagnosed for 1 yr. My husband and I have been TTC since February - nothing as yet (I think). I got my first occurance of pain after an internal ultrasound scan 4 weeks ago (1st scan).

The pain is a bit like period pain - a dull ache about an inch above and to the left of my publc bone. I have had this pain almost daily.

Do you think that I should go to my GP?

Also, I am suffering from heartburn. I get it almost every month, lasting most days for a week - any ideas ???

:?
Candy0107

Return to Verity Cafe