PCOS? Pregnant? HELP?!

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

PCOS? Pregnant? HELP?!

Postby Saraleemasters » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:26 am

I've posted on different forums but people just look and read, I need opinions, what's do y'all think?! Thanks yall.

So, I'm having a hard time understanding everything. It's like I have unanswered questions, and I'm so curious to learn more about my PCOS. so, I don't get my period offen, my last period was in March 2016, I just got my period today, June 21st 2016. March and April, 2016, I was on birth control but I was bleeding for the whole two months and my boyfriend just told me to stop taking it. (He has a son) 2 weeks ago, he just started finishing inside of me. On Saturday I was hurting in my lower abdomen, all achey, temp was going up and down, I was tired, boobs hurt, then Sunday, I was left with temp changes and also pain in my lower abdomen. My boyfriend kept telling me I am pregnant, but then I told him I don't feel like I am and that there would be no way it would show up on a pregnancy test only 2 weeks after he started finishing inside of me. We had unprotected sex ever since we started dating, but I was on BC for 2 months, then I got off. We had unprotected sex Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (a few time a day) last week, then we had unprotected sex, Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this week ( a few times a day). Well this weekend, everytime we had sex it was painful. It was sharp pains, it was uncomfortable but I could tolerate it. Last week it wasn't painful. It was Sunday night, after we had sex, I layed down for a little, and then I got up, walked over to the dresser, then I thought I was going to fall out because I got so dizzy and light headed. I didn't get up fast or anything. I haven't been hungry at all the past 2 weeks, I've been eating just lunch and some breakfast. And in 1 week I gained 5 pounds ( I was on vacation, and was eating good...maybe? Right?) but I added on them pounds like BAM, and they were there. Okay so back to now, Then today, Tuesday, I'm at work and I go to flush the toilet and I realize a lot of blood. Then I wait a little bit, go potty again, then realize that I wasn't bleeding, then when I got home I was bleeding. Well, when I was at school I was talking to my friend that has PCOS, and she said that a cyst could have ruptured, but I couldn't imagine me having that much blood coming from a cyst, or still even bleeding later tonight, if it just ruptured wouldn't it just stop bleeding and go away. I wouldn't still be in pain would I? Also, what's the odds of me getting pregnant with out any help? I mean, I don't want to have any help, I want it to happen when my body is ready and when God is ready for me to have children. I pray and ask God to bless me with a child, but you never know when that's going to happen and I want one now. Please help me and answer my unanswered questions, thank you in advance.

P.s currently laying in bed, lower back a little achey, and having minor cramps. Not bad, but i can tell I have them. And I have a headache.
Saraleemasters

Re: PCOS? Pregnant? HELP?!

Postby Hols969 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:11 am

Pcos cysts are different to other cysts as they tend to disperse back into the body and don't cause real pain. Are you based in the UK, as your partner has a child already there is limited fertility help anyway
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby Saraleemasters » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:35 am

No I'm in the US. So cysts usually don't cause pain when they rupture?
Saraleemasters

Postby Hols969 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:16 pm

Not pcos cysts no, as they are follicles really, proper cysts are extremely painful normally
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby Saraleemasters » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Well I took a pregnancy test this morning, and it was negitive. I'm on my period. So there's no way I could be pregnant by the information I have you right?
Saraleemasters

Postby Hols969 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Some people do have periods during pregnancy but as the test is negative then it is only a slim possibility
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Verity Cafe