I miss my cool denim jeans!

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

I miss my cool denim jeans!

Postby wrigglepup » Sun May 15, 2016 8:45 am

hi all
Do you find jeans uncomfortable? I was just thinking how I used to adore jeans when I was young pre PCOS, maybe at 47 I shouldn't care? I'm not sure if its the modern cut or my protruding belly and bum, I have had trouble with skirts too.
It's not a major problem but something that crossed my mind last night as I was trying to dress up for a night out, I have put weight on again as we can and I struggled to find anything that I felt good in. We were going to a pub and jeans would be perfect! I don't have the room or more money to have enough clothes to keep up with pcos fat fluctuations!
Thank you leggings and sloppy top, who needs jeans anyway?!
wrigglepup

Re: I miss my cool denim jeans!

Postby Hols969 » Sun May 15, 2016 5:03 pm

I have to say I tend to wear jeggings now (the denim looking ones) as they have more stretch. Also my legs are passable but need to hide my tum too so at least if I wear tighter bottom half's I don't look too much of a blob !!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby wrigglepup » Tue May 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Oh hi holly, hadn't thought of those!
Thanks X
wrigglepup

Postby Rocket dog 1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:04 pm

I've resorted to jeggings now I have such a belly which never had before
Rocket dog 1

Return to Verity Cafe