Ovasitol Treatment for Hormones

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Ovasitol Treatment for Hormones

Postby LondonEyeing » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello community,

I am an American and so sorry that I can't live closer to all of the great work Verity does! PCOS is such an under-researched issue :(

I write because apparently a company called Theralogix is producing a natural supplement called Ovasitol which seeks to create an ideal myo- and d-chirol inosotol combination for insulin sensitivity and hormone regulation. Has anyone tried it? I think I'm going to order it this week, as my reproductive endocrinologist recommended it. If I get it, I will report back on its results. Not TTC (32 and single, thank you very much!) but would really like weight, skin and hair symptoms alleviated. It's supposed to help combat cravings also.

Blessings! :D
LondonEyeing

Re: Ovasitol Treatment for Hormones

Postby ZM » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Just looking into MYO and some of the research. Wondering if you did try this and if so how you got on?
Self diagnosed: 1999
Formally diagnosed after much pressure!: 2005
Current regime: Massive amounts of weight bearing exercise, and controlled diet. Have taken/tried Metformin, Dianette, Yasmin, Marvelon, Accutane. Now on Spearmint, Agnus Castus and low dose Spirinolactone.
ZM

Return to Verity Cafe