New to Verity...not so much to PCOS :(

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

New to Verity...not so much to PCOS :(

Postby Gingerevans85 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello all!

Just wanting to get to know some people in the same boat really, was diagnosed with PCOS nine years ago but recently things seem to have gotten worse though unfortunately don't seem to get much support from my GP surgery so all in all feeling quite weepy and sorry for myself especially the constant battle I have with being a dark haired woman who is able to grow a better beard than my partner so hair removal is a nightmare! Coping mechanisms/advice/general chats needed! X
Gingerevans85

Re: New to Verity...not so much to PCOS :(

Postby Hols969 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Tell me about it, my butt is hairier than my other half's!! I've had laser on my beard now and it's pretty much gone (did take about 18 sessions tho but actually really worth it!!)

You may want to join the Verity FaceBook page as well as lots of ladies chat on there, I quite like one called PCOS (cysters in the UK) as I find that really friendly too and you get more instant replies rather than a discussion board.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Verity Cafe