Boobs!

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Boobs!

Postby Wonderwoman76 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:22 pm

right now I've got your attention... :-)

I have gained approx. 1.5 stone in 2.5 yrs and now realise some, not all, is due to PCOS. The biggest change is definitely my boobs! Most of my teens and twenties I was a 34B and could even go bra-less (oh the days) but am now 36/38C maybe even a D (must get remeasured) and it just feels SO WEIRD after never really having a bust. I feel like all my outfits now say 'hello look at my chest' and feel self conscious during exercise, something I never worried about before. Seems to me this is the one part of me that keeps growing! even had a scar for a while after a day in an ill fitting bra... anyone else noticed this, or is there weight gain been elsewhere/more even ???
Wonderwoman76

Re: Boobs!

Postby Hols969 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:23 pm

When I put on 3 stone none of it went on my boobs, all on my back and tum area. Even when preg they didn't change - I am a DD cup tho so was quite pleased they didn't increase!!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Verity Cafe