What are my bloods supposed to be?

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

What are my bloods supposed to be?

Postby Pinkmuffin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello,

I have recently been diagnosed within the past week via bloods and ultra sound. I got my blood test results but I don't know how bad or good they are.

LH: 14.5
FSH: 5.4
Testosterone: 1.9

I havnt had my blood sugar levels checked yet but I've an inkling to feel that I maybe having hypos, unsure though, I get very confused, unable to speak and get disoriented about an hour after eating, very difficult to act normal at work like this. I hate the dizzyness and disorientation the worst n I get migraines with it. I'm starting Metformin next week, unsure of the dose as yet but has anyone had these symptoms and had any relief? I still get periods monthly but the flow varies, one month it can be 10 days, next it could be half a day, I'm spotty and I shave my legs every 2 days and have skin tags under armpit.

The doctor said my symptoms don't match pcos and it's not pcos causing them, even though she gave me the diagnosis, apart from the spots, period and hairiness.

I'm confused.com!!
Pinkmuffin

Re: What are my bloods supposed to be?

Postby Pinkmuffin » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Any advice people? :?:
Pinkmuffin

Return to Verity Cafe