Verity Conference

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Verity Conference

Postby livelifelove » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

Hi ladies,

I have just joined Verity and I am thinking about signing up for the conference in Manchester this October. I live in Edinburgh and was wondering if anyone else from Scotland is planning on going? I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17, i'm now 28 however I have managed to dig my head deep in the sand for the last 10 and a bit years! I have always felt ashamed and like i'm not normal. Verity has opened my eyes to how many women are going through the same thing and i think going to the conference will do me the world of good.
Has anyone on here been to the conference before?

Michelle :)
livelifelove

Re: Verity Conference

Postby Steph250 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello Michelle
I've not been to a Verity conference before but have booked to attend the conference in October. I want to get more involved with the condition we have and support the charity.
I live in the south, so I'm going to travel to Manchester the day before.
Have you decided to book?
Are there any other ladies going to the conference on this forum?
Steph
Steph250

Re: Verity Conference

Postby Hols969 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Yes they are excellent, you will learn so much and its really nice to chat with other ladies with the condition. Its very friendly so don't feel worried if you are coming on your own.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Verity Cafe