New to Verity - hello!

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

New to Verity - hello!

Postby honeybee79 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi there

I am new to the Verity discussion boards so wanted to say hello but not new to PCOS. I was diagnosed when I was 13 and I'm now 34. It's really caught up with me recently, especially the constant battle to try and curb the weight gain. I am also struggling with infertility right now. I am lucky enough to have had a little boy 3 years ago, and we have been trying for another for over a year now but no joy :cry: . I have signed up to get a bit of support from others in the same position and share information. PCOS is a horrible thing to contend with.
honeybee79

Re: New to Verity - hello!

Postby JenP82 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Hi

I too am struggling with weight and infertility issues. Im 31 and all my friends are either pregnant or new parents, and although I'm delighted for them it gets harder each time, and incredibly frustrating!

Jen x
JenP82

Re: New to Verity - hello!

Postby Hols969 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Has anything changes since having your son? Did you need any extra help to conceive last time, have you put on weight since having him? Have you been back to the GP to see what they can offer you (as it seems to vary hugely between NHS areas if you have a child already).
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Return to Verity Cafe