Anyone in a Dublin/rest of Ireland?

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Anyone in a Dublin/rest of Ireland?

Postby blondie82 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:11 am

Hi all

Was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago but not given much info, although have done lots if research myself. Never totally got a handle on the diet /exercise but I'm taking it in hand properly as I'm hoping to start trying for a baby in a year or two.
I've also recently been diagnosed with a small dermoid cyst do am being referred to a gynae for that. Am taking this opportunity to also address the pcos with the Gynae & my GP is doing full spectrum of bloods so I know what the story is before I go.
Have any of the Irish ladies reading this attended any consultants they found particularly helpful/knowledgable on relation to PCOS? Any recommendations would be great! Am currently on very long public waiting list for the Rotunda so in that case I won't have a choice of doc but depending on the blood results I'm strongly considering going private.

Thanks all :)
blondie82

Re: Anyone in a Dublin/rest of Ireland?

Postby Sunnysideup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Sent you a PM :-D
Sunnysideup

Return to Verity Cafe