Eastleigh meeting

General discussion area. Just been diagnosed? Need to share your story and get some peer support?

Moderators: Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia, thebuzz

Eastleigh meeting

Postby Kerry » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:53 pm

I attended the meeting in Eastleigh on Saturday 20th November. Firstly I would like to Thank the organisers for a very informative, and well run day. Also I would like to say how nice it was to meet other members.
It really was useful day, as this was my first meeting, and somehow it is better knowing we are not alone.
For me the last Doctor who spoke was worth the visit alone, what a interesting lady.
Kerry Hewitt :D
Kerry

Re: Eastleigh meeting

Postby TheMistress » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:22 pm

I also thought that the presentation by Dr Shirine Boardman from Warwick was the most interesting and encouraging too. Glad you enjoyed the day. I always find that meeting with other women with PCOS is a very powerful thing. Hearing about other people’s experiences, and in general knowing that I’m not alone… Hope to see you in future Verity meetings, Yael 8)
TheMistress

Eastleigh meeting

Postby CathyW » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:13 pm

Thanks for feedback - always helpful!

I think the Eastleigh meeting was one of the best ever in terms of the speakers who presented - I am sure we will be inviting Shirine Boardman again.

Catherine :D
CathyW

Return to Verity Cafe