Eat right for PCOS in your 40s+

A place for older ladies to discuss the issues affecting them and share hints and tips relating to PCOS in later life

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Eat right for PCOS in your 40s+

Postby annabelboys » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:25 am

Hey lovely ladies - hope 2014 is going well for you all. Just a quick heads up that registration for the next online 21 day kickstart to PCOS-friendly eating programme will be opening v soon .... if you know anyone who might be interested in the chance for free spot (usually £99) then get please tell them to get themselves on the mailing list here http://eepurl.com/JImvX asap!

Heres what a recent grad of the programme wrote yesterday:
"I must admit i was a little bit wary about how food could possibly help me where pcos is concerned but I did try this programme, it was fabulous, it has taught me that simple decisions about food have given me more energy, I have lost a little bit of weight, and more control over my eating habits, I did find it a bit difficult in the beginning but with the help of Annabel and a few other ladies i am conquering my diet, the thing with this programme is it ISN'T a diet its a lifestyle choice and one that i am finding very beneficial to me, it has given me the right tools to move forward with my pcos and feel better within myself, the info and videos given by Annabel are excellent and very helpful, I can't recommend this 21 day kick start programme enough, definitely worth the 3 weeks out of your life
Rachel, aged 33 PCOS Cysterhood UK xx
annabelboys

Return to Life begins at 40...