I've recently had a miscarriage.

A safe haven for you to discuss losing a pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

I've recently had a miscarriage.

Postby Tigerbabby78 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi everyone

Want to introduce myself my name is kirsty. I have had pcos since 2011 I was diagnosed after I had my son.

I found out I was pregnant 3rd may then I had a miscarriage on 28th june after finding out baby had stopped growing at 11 week scan. I had an Erpc and bled for 2 weeks.

How was everyone's bleeding on their next period?

I ask because I stopped bleeding 3 weeks ago and since Monday I have been spotting lightly some days heavier but not blood just brown discharge I have had cramps etc not sure if this is my period or just hormonal spotting.

Such a tough journey.

Xxx
Tigerbabby78

Re: I've recently had a miscarriage.

Postby Jaffa1 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi. I am sorry to hear of your recent loss. I had an erpc back in December 2013 but I'm afraid I can't really answer your question. I had it on New Year's Eve then I didn't ovulate again til the end of March and by then I was ready to ttc again so naughtily went for it without having a period. That ended in another mc then I ovulated pretty quickly again after that one and tried yet again and got my precious baby. Basically back then I read A lot of advice and learnt that everone is different with how long they bleed after erpc and how long til ov and whether they decide to wait for af, or ttc again is totally individual. I probably have been no help but I just wanted to say you are not alone and I hope you are ok. X
Diagnosed PCOS 2000 aged 19
TTC since Feb 2012
July 2013 - Clomid 100mg - unresponsive (70 day cycle)
Oct 2013 HSG
Natural BFP November 2013, mc at 10 weeks
Natural BFP April 2014, mc at 5 weeks
Natural BFP 1st June 2014 - hoping and praying
EDD 6/2/15. Jovie Elizabeth born 19/1/15 4lb 11oz
On cerazette til July 2016, ttc again
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/470f13/
Jaffa1

Re: I've recently had a miscarriage.

Postby Tigerbabby78 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Thanks for your post. It's been really tough but realise it's just one of those things. We are keen to start TTC again. Guess just got to go with the flow. Literally lol xx
Tigerbabby78

Return to Pregnancy Loss