Third Loss

A safe haven for you to discuss losing a pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Third Loss

Postby Mrs Kav » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:42 pm

I do not post very often but I looking for guidance.

We have a 9 year old daughter and have been trying to have another baby since she was about 18 months. We have had 6 rounds of IUI but nothing happened. We then had two miscarriages in 2010 and 2011. Over the last couple of years nothing has happened and although we have not stopped trying, I think we had both got our head round the fact it was not going to happen and we started planning our lives as a three and just been grateful because I do know we are so lucky.

However 5 weeks ago we were shocked to discover I was pregnant again. Both of us said that we would not get excited, not to get our hopes up and must keep our feet on the ground about this. However yet again I have miscarried. This time seems so cruel and both of us are struggling to get our heads around it. We were happy as a three but the fact that a different future was dangled in front us and it has been cruelly taken away it hard to take at the moment.

We have been offered to be refereed to a recurrent miscarriage clinic - any positive stories would be gratefully received.
DD Born May 2005
TCC Second Dec 2006
MC - April 2010
MC - November 2011
Mrs Kav

Re: Third Loss

Postby miracle19 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Honey! I too have an 8 year old and we started trying to conceive pretty much straight away but officially when she was a year old. I had two early miscarriages after her. Had ovarian drilling op, clomid and nothing happened. Last August 2013 I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Within a few days I had a period and then 40 day cycles - just from cutting back on excess sugar - even in cereals. End of January 2014 I discovered I was pregnant and like you was cautious to get excited. Had an early scan and was watched throughout because of the diabetes. I now have a 10 week old little boy. I NEVER thought it would happen again. Spent many years on here helping others and dreaming that one day it would be me again. BUT I truly feel if I can do it ... then so can you.
Feel free to message me if you need anything (advice etc.) I am sending loads of positive vibes your way sweetie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (one thing I did take that was different this pregnancy was 75mg baby aspirin...? worth asking about)
TTC baby number 2 since 2007
10 cycles of Clomid DIDN'T WORK.
Ovarian Drilling DONE 17th May 2012....
Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Aug 2013
5 natural cycles since then...
27.1.14 BFP!!!!!!! oh my god! DUE DATE 3.10.14 IT'S A BOY!!
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
BABY BOY JOSHUA STEPHEN BORN 25.9.14 WEIGHING 8lb 1oz

http://swlm.lilyslim.com/TikiPic.php/DyDFRg7.jpg
The ticker URL:
http://swlm.lilyslim.com/DyDFp1.png

miracle19

Re: Third Loss

Postby crazyDiane » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 pm

My Dear, probably I know what you fell.
Pcos is terrible and I have it.
With my other half we are very strong and believe that everything will be ok:)
Now, form 5 months I am taking Inofem and I hope I will get pregnant soon
crazyDiane

Return to Pregnancy Loss