How/when do you decide 'enough is enough'?

A place where you can discuss adoption and moving on after the TTC journey

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby alison86 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I did find the week in the run up to it that I was very emotional and in some ways it felt like the day itself was a bit of relief as I had built it up so much in my mind. Its good you have something to look forward too but talk to hubby or a friend or even about the good as well as the bad about your pregnancy. Its always good to let it out. The could haves hurt so much but I would rather have known my 2 for the short time I did than never to have known them at all. Theres a Garth Brooks song The Dance that is really helping me through at the moment.

My first LO would have been 5 coming in july and getting ready to start school so the pain never goes away but it does get better. I let my relationship suffer with DH a lot after my first loss as I just kept pushing him away but I realised how much he was hurting too but just not showing it in the same way as me, he was worried about me and trying to be strong so I didn't have to worry about him. I'm trying to talk and listen more this time.

Will be thinking of you at the weekend xxx
M/C @ 9W+ in Dec 2004 MC @ 7.5 weeks April 2010 xx
Natural BFP 21/11/2010 hoping for a sticky one - Its TWINS!!! xx
Diagnosed March 2008
Low Carb diet June09 Met - 3x 500g since Dec09. Lost 3 and a half stone.
5mg folic Acid May10
The twins have arrived 1st May 2011 at 27+6 weeks! Sarah 2lb4 & Rebecca 2lb10 both doing well
alison86

Previous

Return to Childlessness