RESEARCH PROJECT - The impact of PCOS on quality of life

News and updates on Verity along with media and research opportunities

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

RESEARCH PROJECT - The impact of PCOS on quality of life

Postby Lutzomyia » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Dear All,

Please take a few minutes to read this research summary from Derby University. Ethical approval has been given by the appropriate committee.

Thank you

Tracy Nevatte - Verity Research Officer

If you are over 18, live in the UK and suffer from PCOS and you would like to take part in a PhD study researching the impact of PCOS on quality of life then please email S.Williams3@derby.ac.uk . The study has been granted ethical approval from the University of Derby and will abide by the British Psychological Society's ethical guidelines. You will remain anonymous and all information will be confidential. All you would need to do for the study is take photographs (camera provided) and write diary entries (notepad provided) for one week of anything you which you feel relates to your quality of life and PCOS. There are no right or wrong answers. If you are interested please just email me on the address above and I can send you out some information - you are not obliged to participate.[url][/url]
* Unless otherwise stated, my views do not represent the official views, position and standing of Verity
Lutzomyia
Verity Trustee

Return to News and Announcements