Verity Conference - 27th November 2010

News and updates on Verity along with media and research opportunities

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby Premila » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 am

Ladies,

I am sure you are all aware but just in case: The next Verity Conference is to be held on 27th November at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London.

We have a great line up. Our conferences are always well attended and it would be great to see some of you lovely ladies off the discussion board there.

Please have a look at the agenda here: http://www.verity-pcos.org.uk/events/london_2010/agenda

Thanks

Premila
Verity Trustee[/url]
Premila
Verity Trustee

Postby Dottywot » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi - I got my voting forms through but have misplaced them, can I vote online?

K xx
Diagnosed - 2002
TTC for 5 years - BFP :) March 2008
Metformin - 23 October 2010
Dottywot
Local Group Leader

Postby Nich » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:05 am

Hi,

I am new to Verity and only found out I have PCOS 2 weeks ago. I am thinking about attending the conference on 27th November to get more information, help and advice.

Do attendees usually bring their partners along? I don't want him to be the only man there and feel extremely uncomfortable.

Many thanks,

Nich
Nich

Postby CLA » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 am

Hi Nich
Yes we often have quite a few partners on the day as well as mums. So he deffo won't be the only man.

Cx
Regards

Caroline
Trustee
* Unless otherwise stated, my views do not represent the official views, position and standing of Verity
CLA
Verity Trustee

Postby AngelHeart276 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm

I have just purchased my ticket for the conference tomorrow, and I'm very excited to be in attendance and to hopefully meet some of you too.

I just wanted to check something beforehand though. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but as I couldn't find a direct option for contacting the organisers, I hope it's ok to ask here.

After submitting my payment, I received a confirmation on the Verity website that my order and payment were successful, and an e-mail receipt from Paypal a few minutes later. But I haven't yet received a separate e-mail from Verity to confirm my attendance. I was hoping to receive this just to be doubly sure.

As I've booked so close to the event and tickets can't be posted at this stage, I also hoped to confirm where I should collect my ticket from (I'm assuming from the front reception desk?).

It would be helpful if the relevant person could please clarify things for me.

Many thanks.

AH
AngelHeart276

Postby Annoldie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Angelheart, I think they are all very busy. Just turn up it will be fine - you do not need a ticket, they will have you on the list at reception. Have a lovely day, you will find everyone is very friendly. I have been to 2 Conferences - they are really well run and I came away from both feeling very possitive about the future for pcosers. Ann
Annoldie

Postby sphyg » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for organising a brilliant conference. It was nice to sit in a room full of women (plus several men) and feel vaguely normal!
TTC since Nov 2007
Diagnosed PCOS Oct 2008
Miscarried Nov 2009 & Jul 2010
http://ootastic.wordpress.com/
sphyg

Postby Premila » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Thank you so much. Your appreciation makes it all worthwhile
Premila
Verity Trustee

Return to News and Announcements