RESEARCH PROJECT - Menstrual Symptometrics

News and updates on Verity along with media and research opportunities

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

RESEARCH PROJECT - Menstrual Symptometrics

Postby Lutzomyia » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:12 am

Dear All,

This is one of my own research projects, but don't worry I've checked everything with the board of trustees and they are happy for me to recruit this way. You may have seen us at the Verity conference in Reading earlier this year and been given one of our participant information sheets about the study. Well we have finally got it off the ground, so recruitment is open. We have all the required peer review, ethical and R&D approvals.

The study is designed to compare the new Menstrual Symptometrics System with the old paper-based method for logging your menstrual symptoms. Basically, we are trying to make it easier for your clinician or GP to understand exactly what you are going through with your menstrual cycle. If you are interested in taking part, please go to http://www.symptometrics.com and follow the link from the homepage.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes

Tracy and the rest of the Symptometrics team.
* Unless otherwise stated, my views do not represent the official views, position and standing of Verity
Lutzomyia
Verity Trustee

Return to News and Announcements