RESEARCH PROJECT - PCOS TREATMENT

News and updates on Verity along with media and research opportunities

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

RESEARCH PROJECT - PCOS TREATMENT

Postby Lutzomyia » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Dear All,

Please take a few minutes to read this research summary and if you are suitable please follow the link below. Ethical approval has been given by the appropriate committee.

Thank you

Tracy Nevatte - Verity Research Officer

"I am a final year Psychology student at Coventry University and as part of my studies I am required to conduct a piece of research. I have identified a need for research into women's experiences of treatment for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. If you would like to take part in this study, then please click on the web link below which will provide you with the details of the study followed by an online questionnaire.

Web link to the study:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=k ... 4p9A_3d_3d

Contact for further information:

Researcher - Kathryn Scouller

E-mail: scoullek@coventry.ac.uk
* Unless otherwise stated, my views do not represent the official views, position and standing of Verity
Lutzomyia
Verity Trustee

Postby kathryns » Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 pm

I would like to give my sincerest thanks to all the forum members who participated in my final year project - Women’s experiences of treatment for their polycystic ovary syndrome: an on-line survey. Without you, my project would not have been possible. The on-line survey will still be available until June 2009 for those still wishing to take part in my project. A preliminary report has been sent to Verity, and a completed report (based on the final sample) will be sent to Verity by my project supervisor Carol Percy in due course.

Many thanks again for those who took part in my final year project.

Kindest regards,
Kathryn Scouller

Email: scoullek@coventry.ac.uk
kathryns

Return to News and Announcements