MEN and PCOS

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

MEN and PCOS

Postby chantel » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 pm

What sorts of experiences so do you all have? I told my new partner about clomid he was blank-faced and said after all of that would the babay be normal?
chantel

Re: MEN and PCOS

Postby wrigglepup » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Hmmm, I work with loads of men, I just give it to them straight as to why I hardly eat the cakes we bring in and don't take sugar in tea, I have to bring in my own milk as the machine has powdered (a dietitian has worned me it is made with sugar) they look at me weird when I ask for black tea no sugar.
As for my partner, well I told him I had decided to join a gym, which I did today, I asked for his thoughts and he said he didn't want to talk about it! So much for loved ones giving support!!
I don't think he realises what a pain pcos is. I really don't want to go to the gym if the truth known but have heard it is the best thing, I'm not on any meds, was shocked when the guy at the gym knew what it was, he said exercise is good for releasing the insulin out of the muscles. X
wrigglepup

Return to Off Topic