Semi-naked calendar - I must be mad!

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Semi-naked calendar - I must be mad!

Postby youlemming » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Something to lighten the mood and give people a giggle at the end of the week....

Tomorrow I am taking part in our clubs Women's Rugby calendar shoot, semi-naked!
We will be wearing shorts, socks and boots with strategically placed rugby items to cover boobs :shock:

Going to be a great laugh but being one of the biggest players on the squad (and maybe the biggest that will be doing it) I am slight bricking it, only started with them the end of last season and have done to whole shower and changing room thing but this will be the most time with belly on show in front of other people ever (the only place not to have improved during the summer fitness program :( )
And as that is one pf the areas I get hair even though I had used the epliator I'm hoping the hair root marks fade tonight.

Planning to not get involved in too many frontal shots with belly on show and I know they have a number of covered pics to do using tackle pads and things so that's what I will aim to do and the few back facing ones.

And luckily only a few minor bruises from Wednesday nights game!

Wish me luck!
50mg Clomid May
50mg June = BFP!!!!!
Due 9th March 2010
Amelia 09/03/10 7lb 14oz
Dec BFP with No.2 - Girl due 31st July 2015
Phoebe 31/07/2015 8lb 2oz
youlemming

Re: Semi-naked calendar - I must be mad!

Postby Kasha » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 am

Good luck :)

BFP - 7/10/10, sadly miscarried at 6 weeks 15/10/10

BFP - 18/11/10

BFP 07/12

Raindrops 'n Roses
Kasha

Postby Loula » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Good for you! Good luck! X
Loula

Postby youlemming » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Was a great laugh, made even more so by the next day as most of us got burnt and we are now branded with our playing numbers as they were painted on our backs with black body paint!
Just didn't think to put sun cream on :roll:

Ended up being less clothed than I expected, but kept pants on for most (the photographer will be airbrushing pants out so it will look like we were actually naked!) and only went full monty for the Merry Christmas shot, painted on our bums :oops:

Just got to wait till mid Oct now to see the end result, hopefully being in black & white and with a generous amount of touching up they will be flattering pics.
50mg Clomid May
50mg June = BFP!!!!!
Due 9th March 2010
Amelia 09/03/10 7lb 14oz
Dec BFP with No.2 - Girl due 31st July 2015
Phoebe 31/07/2015 8lb 2oz
youlemming

Return to Off Topic