I'm a terrible person

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: I'm a terrible person

Postby Trying » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Thanks girls,

Yesterday was such an emotional day, it totally drained me. Luckily I suppose I had my GTT test today so had an antenatal check and blood pressure is fine, so I guess I have to be pleased that my brain melt isn't having an impact on the bump!

I also took the opportunity to chat to my sister properly yesterday and confessed all. She suggested that just me and her run off together with the kids because of how unhappy she is with her OH!!! But seriously, has welcomede at hers if I needed time apart.

Having the time to myself at the hospital today has helped me process things, I think I need to have a conversation with him so he knows everything isn't rosy, and explain how I'm feeling, but make it something we need to work out in the New Year. We'd planned some time away as a family which hasn't been booked, but is planned for October now so I'm thinking that's when we need to talk it out as there will no (work) distractions. I feel a bit cowardly leaving it so long, and also keeping the other guy info to myself.

My deceptive side feels I've gone so long pretending everything is ok so a few more weeks shouldn't make much difference.
Sam
2010 - PMA beats PMT, TTC & The Blues! It worked BFP on 03/04/10!!!
TTC - June 07
Clomid - 3/4 cycles 09 all BFN
TTC #2 - Dec 2011 (met since May 12, and lots of lbs to lose!!)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24e4af

Trying

Postby Hols969 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 pm

How are things going Sam? Is your friend back from his hols? Bet its good to be able to talk to your sister about it as well.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby Trying » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Sister chats have helped, but so has seeing my friend again. I'm wussing out of talking to hubby until after baby is here, I know it's wrong to wait for so long, but I don't think I can do it now. I guess I need to see if he is going to change, and if he doesn't tell him things will need to and take it ftom there.
Sam
TTC - June 07

Trying

Postby chantel » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:14 am

i really got the hots for a new person i ended my two year relationship with last boyfriend 5 months ago. the new guy is older than me 55 does not want to be in a relationship with anybody because he had a bad marriage at age of 38. he was with a girl for 6 months and married for 9 months 1 day she walked out and he did not see her again for two years. i know he likes me i can tell by the way he looks at me. i really like him as well i know the relationships they take a long time to work on the trust and its going to be a lot of hard work. i'm 38 years old now i'm with polycystic ovaries chances of having the baby is so slim. he has a daughter she's 27 his attitude is this is how i already had a lot in life. He's invited me camping in the new year i want to go but if i go i want to talk about us. what should i do if i follow my heart and be patient with his new relationship
chantel

Postby Constance » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:02 am

Trying, how are you? You stopped adding to this thread a year ago, how is your second little one? How is life for you a year later??? Has anything changed?

xxx
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Trying » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 am

Hey

Everything came out in the New Year. I ended the affair, although I do still have feelings for him, they just aren't enough to break up my family for. My husband obviously had the biggest shock of his life, it didn't feel good to do it to him. However, it seemed to have had a strong impact, he's reduced his hours at work, has realised that his priorities were wrong and is desperately trying to get me to fall back in love with him. I'm still riddled with guilt both from what happened and also for not being able to return the feelings back to my husband. We've had a lot to deal with as a family this year so that's Lmost been a bit of a distraction for us. But I think things are moving in the right direction. I'm still a bit in touch with my friend but just to make sure each other is doing ok and moving on ok etc.....
Sam
TTC - June 07

Trying

Postby chantel » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:35 pm

i recently got asked out by married man he said he is seen me around and was intrigued by me.
i have thought about it but i really think i probably won't please help me and please keep me sane
chantel

Postby Constance » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Trying

Wow, did you actually tell him about the affair? It is a good outcome, if he managed to keep it up for a year now. I hope you can work it out so that you are happy as well. How are you little ones? x
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
M/C Jan 2012

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Constance » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Chantel, perhaps you should start a new thread, you'll get more attention...
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
M/C Jan 2012

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby LilySmith » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:45 pm

As I always said to myself and to all my friends asking for advice "Your relationships must make you happy! If they don't you don't need such relationships." Just do what your heart says you to. If you have problems with your husband now, then it can just grew into hatred in future... Children seldom make everything easier, usually it only became worse between the parents. But of course for such a step you have to be sure about that other man...
LilySmith

Previous

Return to Off Topic