Issues sending pm's and emails to verity?

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Issues sending pm's and emails to verity?

Postby CysterSister90 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi Ladies,

This is probably more to our wonderful moderators and admins, but has anyone else had problems sending pm's and emails to verity recently. I have been trying to send an email since saturday and keep getting a failure to send message. I have tried more than one different email account providers and I can send emails from them to other people just not to verity. Then I tried to PM the person I am trying to send the email too and it wouldnt let me send a pm coming up with a failure to do with smtp.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I just didn't know where else to bring up the issue.

Liz x
CysterSister90

Postby Hols969 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Yes there is some sort of blip. Rachel will contact our hosts tomorrow. They do all seem to post even though you get a debug message.
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby Hols969 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Just pm me on here if you need anything.

The verity emails have gone mad and are totally irratic and some are getting to us and some arent.... I think Rachel has had a few late nights trying to sort it out....
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby CysterSister90 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am

Aww bless her. I can understand it being difficult if you use a big hosting company to get the support as and when you need it luckily I have a couple of friends who win a hosting company and they give me some really good support when it comes to issues with emails etc.

It wasn't anything major, just to do with volunteering but unfortunately I was ill and couldn't make it. I hope things get sorted soon.

Thank you for your help,
Liz x
CysterSister90

Return to Off Topic