East Midlands Meet Up - Sunday 27th November 2011 4pm

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

East Midlands Meet Up - Sunday 27th November 2011 4pm

Postby Cloudyrain » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Hey ladies, I know this isn't the thread, but just wanted to alert everyone to an East Midlands meet we are having on Sunday 27th November 2011 at the Nottingham Knight pub at 4pm. (I posted here and the general too as I didn't want people to miss it on the local groups thread!)

The details on the meet are on the Local Groups thread under "Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, East Midlands!!!"

If you would like to come to this, or are busy but would like to come to another one in the future, can you post on there please so I can take track and confirm the details etc.

Look forward to meeting you all - there is quite a bit of interest at the moment so hopefully it should be fun!x
Cloudyrain
Local Group Leader

Postby Cloudyrain » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Just incase anyone didn't already know we are having the East Mids meet tomorrow at the Nottingham Knight pub.

If you want to come I will be standing at main doors in a red coat and wearing a Verity pin - 8 ladies have said they are coming, but anyone else in the area you're more than welcome!xxx
Cloudyrain
Local Group Leader

Return to Off Topic