Evicting tennants

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby hope07 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:22 am

Well firstly glad these people have left your house!

Good for you getting the new address ;)

As for the agents...i wonder if the new landlord knows about all thr ccj's!

And i'd love to move to a 4 bed house, but ontop of childcare bills would struggle to afford it! Somethings wrong somewhere?

Just glad its all sorted for you x
7 -1st Trimester M/C's- TTC since Oct 05

Mummy to two beautiful children
1 DS- IVF
1 DD- Natural BFP
hope07

Postby Hols969 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Seems a little perculiar that someone will take them when they are failing to pay currently, they can't know the truth surely. Think the letting agent needs his bits and bobs chopped off personally and a letting agent is supposed to make it easier for you ....

Its just going to happen again at the new house so Im pleased you are sorted but feel a little sorry that it will probably happen again with the other people. The Agent should be made to pay if he is aware of all this (wonder if it had happened prior to them coming to you ....)

Certainly put me off ever considering letting my house....
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby wellington » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

So glad they've gone and you can put it behind you. And well done for following them. One up for you! Good luck with getting some money back, too.
TTC no 2 since December 2010: Clomid 100mg, 150mg, Ovarian Drilling oct 2011, more clomid 150mg
IVF #1: August 2012: 14 eggs, 6/7 fertlised, 1 blast, none to freeze. BFN. Recipient BFP
IVF #2: December 2012: 16 eggs, 7/8 fertilised, 5 blasts, no frosties, BFN. Recipient BFP
IVF #3: March 2013: 8 eggs, 3/4 fertilised, 2 Cleaved embryos transferred, BFN. Recipient BFN
IVF #4: November 2013: down reg on synerel, stims 22/11 150 menopur, 11+5 follies @ 14 mm. Egg collection likely 6/12.
wellington

Postby Constance » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 am

Good luck, TA - so glad they are out of your house! :D

Fantastic idea to let everyone know where they are! Shame you cannot notify their current landlord!

x x x
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Hols969 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

How are things going?
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby TryingAgain » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for asking Holly :)

Well we have cleaned the house from top to bottom and DH has painted it out. We have had loads of viewings, we did have one application but we refused it because the tenant had a history of arrears but I am hoping to receive another application any day.

You won't belive the letters that have come to the house, they had various mobile phone bills unpaid, didn't pay any gas water or electric the entire time they were there, she owes the Avon £600. They set up a business and had 3k worth of office furniture and never paid for it. They both had cash loans which were never repaid. The list goes on. But I have made sure each and every debtor has their new address!!

Also whilst there on Friday finishing off the cleaning the bailiffs arrived! They were chasing unpaid council tax for another property!! So I gave him their new address, he was a lovely man, all muscles with a nice suit :wink:

it has taken me weeks to sort through all the paperwork but we are pretty much straight with it now. I can't tell you how relieved I am to have these scumbags out of my hair. Things are looking up! x
* TTC since 2006
* no response to met, clomid, injections
* IVF, 3 eggs, 1 embryo, beautiful daughter born 2008
* IVF #2 Nov 2012, 5 eggs, 1 embryo, BFN
* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TryingAgain

Postby thebuzz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Just be careful when it comes to mail, I understand the temptation to inform every debtor but opening and reading other peoples mail is a criminal offence and the companies and/or the ex-tenants could report you. They are so not worth getting yourself in trouble over! In the end I would just return every letter to sender but write the new address on the front of the envelope so they could still be traced but we wouldn't get in trouble.

Did you get a deposit from them? I hope you did so you can claim that back towards unpaid rent and re-decorating the house!
[url=http://daisypath.com]
thebuzz

Previous

Return to Off Topic