facebook

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

facebook

Postby Constance » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm not sure how I can spend so much time in front of a pc and be so useless on facebook. Perhaps somebody can help me. I opened my account months ago and since then have been trying to work it out how to use the thing????? My problem is I cannot figure out how to find anything or anyone on facebook. I wanted to look for some family members, but each time I try to search the thing asks me for my email password and then proposes all the people who ever emailed me - and I'm sick of that! I don't want to look inside my email account - I want to find people who never emailed me before - is it possible? Please let me know if you have any experience. Otherwise what it the point in facebook???

Also - can I add a photo of my child, even though he is not on facebook (bit too small) or my cat?

Thank you for any comments.
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Kasha » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes absolutely on both cpunts
To find people you know just type their name in the search box at the top of your profile, ot will ask if you want to search all of that name. Then you just have to fond the one you want!
You can add pictures from your profile too just click on the photos clicky on the left and it will prompt you to add photos.

I'm not good at explaining so i hope that helps!

BFP - 7/10/10, sadly miscarried at 6 weeks 15/10/10

BFP - 18/11/10

BFP 07/12

Raindrops 'n Roses
Kasha

Postby bloomy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:12 am

Oh, I joined years ago when it was a lot simpler.

Can I suggest you get one of your friends to search for you and get them to invite you to be their friend. Then once you are you can search through their friends and invite the ones you want? I know it won't help you find the long lost friends that perhaps only you were friends with but it will be a start. There are literally millions of people on there now so finding the right friend can be close to impossible if there are hundreds with the same name.

Photos are fine, think they just have an issue with nudity!
Proud mummy to my two miracles Dylan born Jan 2009 and Rosie born Dec 2011
bloomy

Postby Constance » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:35 am

Thank you - I'll try again.
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance