Advice re criminal sentencing & working for NHS

A place to discuss all non-related PCOS topics

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Postby Hols969 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Goodness he really doesnt have a life does he, just a sad and bitter man who I think actually sounds racist the other way. Laugh at him under your breath TryingAgain as that is all he deserves, dont waste another breath on him!!

As Trying says, keep a record of anything that happens tho to prove that he just has a grudge against you and perhaps it can be shown as racist towards you now ...
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby TryingAgain » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 am

Just thought I would update this.

So my DH has finished his community service, and got a new job which happens to be better money and better hours so everything is fine with us.

Neighbour continues to be mental, mows his grass in the pitch black, weeds in the rain etc etc. Friday I had some new gutters and facias fitted, he rang 999 and told them the ladders were blocking his bin! and they sent the police out to my roofers! I don't know exactly what was said because I haven't seen the roofer but will see him tonight he will fill me in.

Its a shame because it is such a worry, though I know that we will never be in the wrong again it is obvious he will continue to get the police out, I just wish they would do him for wasting police time x
* TTC since 2006
* no response to met, clomid, injections
* IVF, 3 eggs, 1 embryo, beautiful daughter born 2008
* IVF #2 Nov 2012, 5 eggs, 1 embryo, BFN
* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TryingAgain

Postby Hols969 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 am

He sounds totally mad, Im sure the police can do him if he does continue to harass you.

Glad all ok with your OH. Things are looking better. Just ignore your ar*ehole of a neighbour (but at the same time maybe keep records for the next 6 months as you may be able to have a case for unreasonable behaviour - he is gunning for you I think .....)
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby Trying » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 am

Sounds to me that he's had a taste of the "victim" treatment and has enjoyed it!!

Agree with Holly hun, keep documenting his actions and then you have something to present the police with to negate his wild accusations. I'd just start a file up on my laptop and keep videos and photos in there.

If he's being a nuisance with the mowing at unreasonable hours etc... might be worth reporting him to the Council for noise pollution and let him have a taste of what it's like to be "reported".

My sister had a problem with neighbours just letting their dog run loose in the alleyways near hers and it kept pooing all in her garden where her LO played, so she videoed them just opening thier front door to let it out by itself and sent it to the council, and now it's stopped. So I'm a big fan of modern technology helping out people getting harrassed and disturbed by anti-social behaviour.

He sounds rather sad and lonely and proably just jealous of your lovely family - and so he should be! Glad your hubby got sorted on his job too, not that it compensates for the stress you went through, but at least you came out the other end happier.. x
Sam
2010 - PMA beats PMT, TTC & The Blues! It worked BFP on 03/04/10!!!
TTC - June 07
Clomid - 3/4 cycles 09 all BFN
TTC #2 - Dec 2011 (met since May 12, and lots of lbs to lose!!)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24e4af

Trying

Previous

Return to Off Topic