Anyone due November?

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Anyone due November?

Postby tea and running » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi,

I just got my BFP....well 3 BFP's actually. Having been trying for a while I suddenly thought there must be something wrong with the pregnancy test when it started showing me a very faint line. I've managed not to do one today, but spent most of this evening feeling pretty normal so have one primed for tomorrow...you know, in case it's gone away?!

I'm 36 and this is my first time pregnant so I'm a little nervous. Just got everything crossed that I make it to the big 12 week mark, which seems far just now so thought I'd see if there was anyone out there in the same boat?

Wishing you all the best.

S x
tea and running

Re: Anyone due November?

Postby Evangelion » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Congratulations!
I'm due in October but thought I'd say hi. Bit of a shock, as after years of being told it'd never happen (long story but between PCOS, endometriosis then losing an ovary and tube lets just say the odds were reduced!) I fell pregnant last year with my little boy, who's now 6 months, and am currently 9 weeks pregnant with number 2!! Rather nervous both as its early days and the prospect of a thirteen month age gap, but counting my blessings every day that passes.
Wishing you a healthy, very happy pregnancy xx
Evangelion

Postby tea and running » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Hi Evangelion,

Thanks for the lovely reply and congratulations to you! That's an amazing story! I am sure that it will all go swimmingly - 9 weeks is getting really close to the bit where you can breathe a little sigh of relief. At the moment I am just hoping to make it to the big 12 week mark and can't think much beyond that. Wishing you all the best! Keep me updated.

S x
tea and running

Postby neen » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi all,
I did a test on Thursday which says that I'm pregnant. I have no idea how far gone I am though. I haven't had a period since I gave birth 11 months ago! So no idea! Going to phone the docs tomorrow to see if I can go to the early pregnancy unit to find out. I have a 3 and a half year old boy and an 11month old boy so its going to be busy! I have really bad morning sickness at the moment x x x
neen

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood