Back Again

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Back Again

Postby RaeRae83 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:43 am

Hi everyone, I haven't been on Verity since sortly after my son was born 3 years ago, but I'm hoping everyone is as friendly and supportive as I remember! Since my last pregnancy I've seperated from my husband, just about managed to get my life straight, met a new, alighly older partner who really is my soulmate, and who was happy that I couldn't have children, and now fallen suprisingly with no assistance pregnant! :shock:

Got my BFP last week and we're 7 weeks gone! We're both really happy, but I'm not terrifed something will go wrong as this all seems too easy after the 2 years of TTC last time. I'm panicking at every ache and sending DH round the twist. Not quite sure what to do or who to talk too!!
RaeRae83

Re: Back Again

Postby Hols969 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:11 am

Funny isn't it how these thing happen. I know when I conceived Noah via iui I was almost waiting for something to go wrong, like I had been so lucky to conceive that something had to go wrong !!! Try and enjoy it as it was obviously meant to be!!
Unless stated, my views do not represent the official views, position or standing of Verity
Hols969
Verity Admin

Postby RaeRae83 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:32 am

Yes, thats exactly what it is. I'm so in shock to have concived naturally I'm just waiting for something to go wrong!! You'd never think this was my second time round being pregnant, I'm such a nervous wreck!
RaeRae83

Postby miracle19 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Congratulations RaeRae. I remember you from before So happy things are taking a happy turn xxx
TTC baby number 2 since 2007
10 cycles of Clomid DIDN'T WORK.
Ovarian Drilling DONE 17th May 2012....
Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Aug 2013
5 natural cycles since then...
27.1.14 BFP!!!!!!! oh my god! DUE DATE 3.10.14 IT'S A BOY!!
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!
BABY BOY JOSHUA STEPHEN BORN 25.9.14 WEIGHING 8lb 1oz

http://swlm.lilyslim.com/TikiPic.php/DyDFRg7.jpg
The ticker URL:
http://swlm.lilyslim.com/DyDFp1.png

miracle19

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood