babies due April/may and june 2015

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: babies due April/may and june 2015

Postby elpulpo » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Hey! Good to hear from you :) glad all is going well!

Been- sorry to hear you've been suffering with pnd, hope the anti-depressants continue to help you. Well done on expressing for so long! I'm very impressed :)

Becca- hope Olivia's cold is better now, colds are such a pain, especially when their nose is blocked at night time :(

Afm- we are all doing well. Sebastian is 5 months next week and he is just delightful! Obviously he has his moments (like waking 4 times already tonight since I put him down at 7!) but he is utterly gorgeous. I have started weaning him and he has a little baby porridge for breakfast, a little fruit for lunch and sometimes some veg for dinner. I still breastfeeding, but also I have started giving him between 3-6oz of formula around tea time, then I breastfeed him to sleep about 7. He gets up 1-2 times in the night normally but occasionally he sleeps from 7-5! And last night 7-6! But as he has been up 4 times already I'm not expecting a long sleep tonight. Will probably be on his 1am then 4am routine-boo!! I had him weighed a few weeks ago and he had dropped slightly too. He was 16lb something then, he is a big boy so not too concerned he has dropped a little.

Nice to hear off you and take care X
elpulpo

Postby becca » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi everyone! How are you all and babies? I hope everyone has had a lovely first Christmas with their little ones.

There haven't been any updates for a while.

Olivia is now sitting up and has 2 teeth. She just started clapping on Christmas Eve! She is starting to get herself into a crawling position so I expect I will have my hands full within the next month!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Happy new year to everyone xx
becca

Postby neen » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:26 am

Happy new year everyone,
Hope everyone is well?
Becca-olivia sounds like she's doing really well.
All is well here, very busy with the two boys. Luca is starting school tomorrow! Caleb is doing really well. Hes not sitting up yet but the health visitor isant worried because he could sit up its just down to the fact when you put him into the sitting position he wants to try and stand! We have no teeth yet although he has been teething for a long time! Caleb I clapping his hands and trying to crawl so its going to be very busy soon! I'm still expressing we have found out that Caleb is allergic to dairy....got a dietician appointment today so I'm hoping I wont be expressing for much longer! X x x
neen

Postby ma5alababe » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Happy New year everyone !- where did last year go !!
DD has been rolling over for a long time but not as yet sitting or crawling. I started weaning around 1 month ago and she likes her food but we think has a problem with dairy.
Neen- how did you find out about the dairy allergy ?.
She has also ' fallen of the growth chart' but MW not too concerned as she seem to be alert etc. So I've been told to up the protein and carbs. Bit worried about the dairy thing as she didn't take to ready made aptimil. We are going on hols over easter so I need to find a solution by then !
Metformin, clomid and OD- no response
IVF- March '10 BFP- DS born Nov'10
After 8+ cycles of IVF & FET- DD born June '15

Keep strong and believe in yourself !
ma5alababe

Postby neen » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Hiya ma5,: Caleb just wouldn't take it and when he did he was sick everywhere and came out in hives. My health visitor referred us toma dietician who confirmed it. Ive bought him sma wy soy formula but have to weean him very slowlymuust a few drops in his ebm first. Ive bought him soya yougarts which he loves. Inwoulkd speak to your health visitor about it before you try anything though Caleb has also hasd a dip in his weeighht too but they are not concerned x x x
neen

Postby ma5alababe » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks Neen - I need to see the HV in around 3 weeks so will discuss then... she seems to be OK with cheese, so next I guess I will try yoghurt ??
Metformin, clomid and OD- no response
IVF- March '10 BFP- DS born Nov'10
After 8+ cycles of IVF & FET- DD born June '15

Keep strong and believe in yourself !
ma5alababe

Postby becca » Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 am

Hi everyone!

How are you all and babies? I can't believe they are all going to be one soon, where has the year gone! Happy birthday to all the little one who have already celebrated their birthdays and happy birthday to those due to celebrate over the next few weeks.

Olivia is 1 on Thursday. She crawls really fast, cruises round the furniture, some words are coming, mama, dada, bye bye, clock and duck, and she does a few baby signs too! Still not sleeping through the night but no surprise as her 4 year old brother has never slept through either (except on the rare occasion). She is a proper little character now and I can see her and her brother getting up to loads of mischief as soon as she can walk, she gets up to enough now crawling, it's only going to get worse! Lol. She sits on him and pulls his hair! I've been back at work for 6 weeks part time, it's going ok, missing her though. She has only just settled into nursery though drop offs aren't great.

How are all the other little one x
becca

Postby neen » Sat May 21, 2016 6:36 pm

Hi Becca,
Happy birthday to Olivia for Thursday. Caleb was one on Monday. He just started walking about a week before his birthday and now he's away. Only short distances but hes everywhere! As for saying words he says dada for everything! Mama when he cries and he can say there and bath. Hes got a right character though. Luca is good with him sometimes but doesn't like him in his space and tends to bite him but a lot of it is down to his disability. Although he has got better recently and hugs and kisses him a lot more.
I dont know if you have seen on the other thread but I'm expecting again!! I am 13 weeks on Tuesday. It was a massive shock as I only stopped expressing towards the end of January. Also I havent had a period at all since giving birth to cake. I know this may sound stupid but I really didnt know you could get pregnant without having a period and considering i have pcos I thought it would be a no go!! Oh well its going to be busy but its meant to be. Another little miracle
Hope evryone is well?
And happy birthday to all your little ones x x x
neen

Postby becca » Sun May 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Happy birthday caleb!

Congratulations neen, such lovely news :) I would over a third but not just yet.

I am still feeding Olivia at night as I am too lazy to go and get her a bottle so I haven't been having periods. Well I got one very light one about 2 months ago but that's it. I'm not pregnant though. Apparently you can get pregnant without periods but I don't quite understand it either! X
becca

Previous

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood