babies due April/may and june 2015

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

babies due April/may and june 2015

Postby neen » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi! Hopefully will have some people joining me soon. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and due end of may!
Last edited by neen on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
neen

Re: babies due April/may 2015

Postby mand123 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:38 am

Hi Neen, I'm 8+5 and due 25th May :-)
43 years old (eek!!!), first child but sadly not my first pregnancy X
mand123

Postby elpulpo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 am

Hey, congratulations on your pregnancies!

Can I cautiously join please? I'm 7+4 :-) due 2nd June xxx
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2011 after no periods, high testosterone and polycystic ovaries on scan.
July 2011 - natural BFP, beautiful daughter born April 2012
TTC #2 for 22 months
July 2014 - chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage
Sept 2014 - natural BFP :-) due 2nd June 2015
elpulpo

Postby neen » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations to you both. Im8+2 weeks got first midwife appointment on Friday. This is my second pregnancy, I conceived last time with the help of clomid and had twin boys 2 years ago they were born at 25weeks and I lost one 11 hours after birth. My other twin Luca is 2 soon and is fab!! I conceived naturally this time. Just hoping the baby will hold on all the way through this pregnancy so just trying to keep positive!!! How are you both feeling? Im always shattered and I feel sick all day but I'm enjoying every minute of it!! X x x
neen

Postby mand123 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi, congratulations to you both from me :-)
I'm totally exhausted, some days I feel nauseous and others I don't and haven't actually been sick not sure if I'm lucky or not, lol!
Experiencing lots of mild cramps and twinges and recently quite bad headaches too. Majorly sore boobs.
I had a mc Mar 2013 at 9 weeks (empty sack) and a couple of suspected chemical mc's since. Both that pregnancy and this one are natural ones. Had a bad day yesterday, as usual was wide awake really early but had full period like aches all day and my boobs seemed much less tender by the end of the day (untouchable usually). Was on knicker watch constantly checking for spotting ;-) Today I've had hardly any symptoms so hoping it was just my body stretching etc. I usually embrace every twinge as a good sign but yest was different.
I had my midwife apt last Thurs and asked for an early scan to put my mind at rest (just to know there is a heart beat) but they don't offer them unfortunately. It's going to be a long wait until my 11 to 14 week scan, it's driving me nuts :-( Yesterday was my very first negative day so far and I'm 9 weeks tomorrow.
let's hope and pray we all have sticky beans :-)
Hope you've both managed to have a good weekend xx
mand123

Postby neen » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Hope your OK mand, I was having lots of pain 2 weeks ago but it has eased now. How come they don't offer an early scan?? I'm sure everything will be OK for you. I've been sick all morning and feeling sick all day and I mean really I'll nearly phoned gp on call I was that bad but going to see what tomorrow brings if I'm still suffering im going to go too my gp to see if he can give me anything for the sickness. X x x
neen

Postby mand123 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi Neen, how awful for you. Do you work or stay at home mom? I can't imagine how I could go to work going through what you are. Definitely worth calling your doctor, hope they can give you something. Let us know how you get on, good luck.

They just don't offer early scans where I live. Given my age and infertility history I thought they would offer it but no such luck :-( Can go privately but it's quite expensive.
I'm fine though, feeling much more positive again today, decided I have to stay that way or I'll drive myself insane, lol!
Take care, hope the sickness eases X
mand123

Postby neen » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Well it seems to have eased a little today I don't know if it was some sort of bug because my partner and mother in law are feeling ill today. I'm a stay at home mum, my little one has cerebral palsy so I stay home and look after him! He's brilliant though. I can't believe they don't do scanning I've had 3 already in this pregnancy. I'm sure everything is ok for you though. I've got my first midwife appointment Friday. I'm a bit worried as I'm very overweight Im just keeping my fingers crossed thatt this pregnancy will go well x x x
neen

Postby mand123 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Ah glad the nausea as eased for you Neen, let's hope it was a bug and it eases even more. I've still not been sick and the nauseous feelings have subsided too, not good with sickness.
They will probably keep more of an eye on you due to your previous loss and early birth. Can only be a good thing :-)
For the first time I've given in and let the OH take the pooch for his long walk, just got in from work and come to bed, I'm totally exhausted. Half days tom and Wed, thankfully... must be my age I never go to bed like I am at the moment. Boobs are tender and heavy again and a few light cramps so feeling much more positive today :-)
let's hope and pray we all get through, it's such a slow process, really want to enjoy it, hopefully after scan ill be much more at ease :-)
I bet Fri can't come around quick enough for you!!!
Take it easy xx
Elpulpo, how are you? xx
mand123

Postby Fingerscrossed22 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 am

Hi ladies

Ive been waiting for a group to be set up and hope I can join - am due at end of March/beginning of April so a bit ahead of you girls but theres no other group for me?!! Hope that's ok!

Neen - hope you are well and remember me? We were in the clomid buddies group together and I have been following you since the birth of your two little boys and am over the moon for you after finding out you were pregnant again naturally x hope your little man is doing well - cant believe he is 2 already!

As for me, I already have a little boy who is 19 months old and was conceived by IVF after some failed rounds of clomid x again a bit like Neen, this little bub was conceived naturally first try which was obviously a complete shock but we are over the moon! I am currently 17+4 and have my morph scan coming up in a couple of weeks where we are going to find out gender! all very exciting!

hope you ladies with morning sickness get better soon - I was horrendously sick and exhausted from 3 weeks until about 10 weeks so hopefully feeling better is just round the corner for you all!

look forward to chatting
x
Fingerscrossed22

Postby neen » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi all,
Fingerscrossed welcome to the group and congratulations!! Ye I remember you!! What a few years its been but we have ghit through it and now a natural conception is amazing!
So.... I have another uti third one in this pregnancy already!! Seen midwife for my booking appointment today and she was amazing!! They are really going to keep a close eye in me! She was a little concerned about the uti's and fevers and has told me if it carries on to go to hospital. I'm OK at the moment although my kidneys were aching earlier so I'm just trying to drink more. Sickness is still ongoing think I was 16 weeks before it settled with the twins.
Anyways I hope your all well? x x x
neen

Postby caleta10 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 am

Helloooo

I am 12 weeks ish and delighted to join you all and congrats on your pregnancies. This is my second, my son is 16 months old so I'm very excited to be back!

Here's to a healthy and smooth next 6ish months to us all!

xx
caleta10

Postby elpulpo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Hey all!

Neen- hope your Uti has cleared up now? Horrible things. My little girl is also 2, 3 in April. Sorry to hear that one of your twins passed away, I'm so glad to hear your little boy is doing well though :-) did they find a cause of your early labour? Sounds like they are keeping a good close eye on you now, quite rightly too xx

Mand- congratulations on your pregnancy :-) glad you haven't been too sick either!

Fingescrossed- I think our paths might have crossed on the ttc#2 board as I recognise your name. Congratulations! When is your scan? Finding out the sex is so exciting!!!!

Caleta- hello! Congrats to you as well :-) have you had your dating scan?

Sorry I've been AWOL, been away for a week and just got back. Had a lovely time and luckily I don't seem to get any morning sickness whatsoever so I'm very pleased about that! Got my 12 weeks scan in 3 weeks, so hopefully that'll calm some of my nerves. Things seem to quite non eventful so just hoping that's a good thing! Had a scan at 7+3 and all was well so feeling fairly confident xxx
Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2011 after no periods, high testosterone and polycystic ovaries on scan.
TTC #2 for 22 months
elpulpo

Postby neen » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:18 am

Hi ladies,

Caleta10- welcome, and congratulations! Hope everything is well with you.

Elpulpo- I think uti has cleared got my last lot of antibiotics to take today. I feel a lot better. With my twins it was just early rupture of membrains, they said that I may of had an infection. I carried strep b and we didn't know so my son that passed away was infected but they are making sure we get really looked after this time as I had sepsis after giving birth too because we didn't know I was carrying strep b and I wasn't treated for a few days after birth. At least they know this time. Im actually really relaxed now nice seen the midwife she made me feel at ease!

How is everyone else?
I'm good morning sickness is still here!!! Its my little boys second birthday tomorrow so its very exciting, but also upsetting at the same time as it makes me think more about his brother. Anyways hope your all well x x
neen

Postby elpulpo » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Oh neen, what an ordeal you went through. Hope you have enjoyed your boys 2nd birthday today xxx

Sorry you've still got morning sickness. I haven't but have felt very strange, lightheaded, jittery for past few days. Was fine on holiday last week!!! Think it may be my body "coming down" from all the food I ate constantly! So trying to keep my food levels up even I though I don't really fancy anything apart from toasted sandwiches and jacket potatoes.

Hope everyone else ok?
TTC #2 for 22 months
elpulpo

Next

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood