Babies due Jul/Aug/Sept 2014

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: Babies due July/August 2014

Postby Jaffa1 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:00 pm

I don't think I can read this thread anymore but I wish you all luck and happiness, bye for now and thank you for everything xxx
Diagnosed PCOS 2000 aged 19
TTC since Feb 2012
July 2013 - Clomid 100mg - unresponsive (70 day cycle)
Oct 2013 HSG
Natural BFP November 2013, mc at 10 weeks
Natural BFP April 2014, mc at 5 weeks
Natural BFP 1st June 2014 - hoping and praying
EDD 6/2/15. Jovie Elizabeth born 19/1/15 4lb 11oz
On cerazette til July 2016, ttc again
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/470f13/
Jaffa1

Postby Joanne81 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:03 pm

I don't think I could Jaffa, just want to say hope you are as well as you can be given the circumstances and thinking of you.

Nothing much to report from me, still got some symptoms but not moved on to any sickness yet. Think it's still a little early, though I'm shattered this last week. How is everyone doing.

Happy New Year xxxxxxxxxx
TTC #1 since May '12, diagnosed Aug '12 after a lifetime of irregular cycles and lack of ovulation. Referred for treatment Jan '13. 7 rounds of clomid and DD Molly born at 36 weeks 30/07/2014

TTC #2 Sept 2016...BFP Dec 2016. EDD 31/8/17.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5a8ed0
Joanne81

Postby Tinker » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:38 am

Hi all,
Happy New Year to everyone. Still just waiting for first thing to happen which is booking in appointment with midwife on 13th Jan seems like forever. Might book a private scan so have something to give an indicationx of viability.
Hope everyone else okay.
Jaffa I completely understand and hope you are okay.
Tinker
Starting 1st cycle of IVF December 07 - BFP Feb 1st
Toby George born 24.09.08
TTC no.2 since April 09
IVF 2 - BFP 16/3/10 - Joel Jacob born 26.11.10
Tinker

Postby Joanne81 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Do you have an early scan Tinker? xx
TTC #1 since May '12, diagnosed Aug '12 after a lifetime of irregular cycles and lack of ovulation. Referred for treatment Jan '13. 7 rounds of clomid and DD Molly born at 36 weeks 30/07/2014

Joanne81

Postby Katss » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi ladies and happy new year.

Jaffa - totally understand. Thinking of you. Take care. xx

Joanne - yes probably too early for nausea. You might not get it at all. I'm tired all the time too, sleeping so much. Was sleeping on the sofa on New Year's Eve and DH had to wake me to watch fireworks on tv.

Tinker - waiting for 12 week scan does seem to take so long so I totally understand you wanting one before. Maybe when you have your booking in appointment and get your 12 scan booked you'll feel like things are happening. Any nausea or are you feeling good?

Gem - hope you are ok too?

I still have nausea every afternoon/evening and need a wee every night. Eating all the time, olives and apples seem to be good for my nausea.

Hope you are all well.

Kats
TTC 1
OD - Jun 09 - No AF after OD
2nd-5th Clomid cycle 100mg - Aug 09 - Nov 09
05/12/09 - BFP - Baby Girl :)
TTC2 Oct 2012
Clomid 1 - 6 Jan/Feb - 13 Aug 13
Sept 13 - break from clomid
Oct 13 - start met
Nov 13 - BFP - baby girl :)

Proud mummy to my Clomid miracle born Aug 2010 and my Met miracle born Aug 2014
Katss

Postby Sammi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi everyone,

May I join you? I'm due 7th September which is only a week after August ;) I think I'll be lonely on a Sept/Oct thread right now and it is the early weeks that are the scariest.

This pregnancy is a result of a frozen embryo transfer IVF cycle. We have two on board so it could be twins! I have an early scan on 15th January (private) when I'll be 6+3. Then Bourn Hall will do a scan at 7-8weeks too.

I hope you'll have me!
No cycle for me, male factor infertility for H. Clomid resistant.

IVF#1 July/August 2013 at Bourn Hall - 35 eggs collected, 22 fertilised and frozen due to OHSS.
FET#1 December 2013 - BFP on Christmas Day!

It's going to be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end.
Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby Katss » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Welcome Sammi. Congratulations! Fantastic Christmas present for you. Wishing you all the best.

Of course you can join us. There are only few of us at the moment so lots of room for more here! We could change this thread to Jul/August/Sept if everyone is happy with that as I don't think there are any rules about it. I also noticed that Oct/Nov/Dec 2013 thread is a 3 month one. You'll feel like you are in the right place then.

Kats x
TTC 1
TTC2 Oct 2012
Oct 13 - start met

Katss

Postby Joanne81 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello ladies,

Welcome Sammi! I have no objection and think it's a great idea to change it to babies of September too. Won't be many due in September yet so you'll have some support on this board. Also, I've only calculated my own date as 30th Aug so I may be wrong! And well done on the IVF! And twins! How are you feeling so far?

How's the sickness Katss? Hope you're not feeling too bad. If I do get it, I think trying to eat through it will be the weirdest as usually I abstain from food if I feel sick but no can do in these circumstances!

AFM getting fairly tired now, but loving it! I won't be moaning about anything! Never felt anything like it though, when I've got up the last 4 days, I've felt like I haven't been to bed. And been snoozing on the couch on an evening! Had a few issues with my sister which has been a little stressful. She knows all about us ttc and my fertility issues and got engaged the week before Christmas. We don't want to tell anyone about the pregnancy till the 7 week scan, didn't think I'd feel that way but just wanted a little bit of us time. Plus, awful as it sounds, we didn't want everyone getting excited at Christmas if something bad happened over the festive period. So.... she told me on Monday that she wanted to book the wedding for 28th Aug. So we decided to tell her (reluctantly by my OH). I aid I'd rather she know and though she can book it for then if she wants, I honestly won't mind, at least if she knows she can change it if she wants. I also look after her dogs as we got them when we lived together so couldn't commit to do sitting for the honeymoon. She said she was totally fine but has been REALLY quiet with me since. Eek! Think it's all sorted now as she rang me last night and we were chatting about the wedding for about an hour. I don't want my ttc to take over the world, but can't do much about it!!!

So how is everyone else doing?

Joanne81

Postby Tinker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Hi Everyone,
Sammi - Woohoo massive congratulations on your BFP! Of course you can join us and I agree with the. others we should change the thread to include September.

Joanne - No I don't get early scan which I can't handle very well as first two I had 6 & 8 week scans cos they were ivf.
Still no symptoms for me a part from weeing in the night and a bit of tiredness but that is not a bad thing seeing as I have to entertain a 5, 3 and 19 month old all the time.

Keep posting.
Sarah
TTC no.2 since April 09
Tinker

Postby Joanne81 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Wowee Tinker, you are busy aren't you!!! Shame you don't get a scan, will you get one privately or just hang on? xxxx

Joanne81

Re: Babies due Jul/Aug/Sept 2014

Postby Katss » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Changed it to include September. :)

Wow Tinker you are a super woman! I haven't been able to do much with my daughter recently as I'm feeling tired after Christmas and nausea. I'm not complaining as i know it's all part of being pregnant and I'm glad that I'm not actually being sick.

Joanne - pregnancy tiredness is totally different from normal tiredness isn't it! I love my sofa too! Also I find that with nausea eating is the only thing that helps so it's a bit strange. Sounds like it will be a big year for your family with the wedding and you being pregnant.
TTC 1
TTC2 Oct 2012
Oct 13 - start met

Katss

Postby gemstone83 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:40 am

Welcome Sammi and Joanne

Having a bit of a bad week as had a couple of brown spots which the midwife is not too worried about as I am on the blood thinners but it worries me as this is the time we lost the last one. Plus my OH starts a new job on Monday and so is away for training till Wednesday night so we have booked a private scan for tomorrow. I am a bag of nerves and think that even if it clams me down a little for a few days it will be better than nothing. Still having nausea, food aversions and plenty of trips to loo plus sore boobs so hoping that baby is ok. Oh and I have had a terrible cold and the sneezing seems to result in a brown spot. Terrified of coughing. I know it's irrational but I really can't help it.

Got my dating scan through for the 16th and they have totally ignored my request not to have it in the antenatal part due to the bad experience last time so will ring on Monday and see if it can be changed to the radiology department.

Sorry for the selfish post xxxx
TTC since June 2010
August 2011 - Aug 2013 3 first tri miscarriages and a mmc at 12 weeks
Sticky Blood/Hughes Syndrome/APS diagnosed
Lletz November 2012 following abnormal smear
Beautiful baby girl born July 2014 with the help of 150mg aspirin, fragmin, cyclogest, high dose folic acid and a stitch
gemstone83

Postby Sammi » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Thank you for te welcome ladies! And for changing the title :)

Jaffa and Laura - I have just caught up on the whole thread and very sorry to hear about yur losses. Take care of yourselves xxx

Tinker - We get an early scan with clinic at some point but I've booked a private one for the 15th when I'll be 6 and a half weeks. Like you I just need to now something is in there and everything is ok at least for now.

Joanne - A fellow newbie :) I have no symptoms yet. My belly feels a little achey and niggles, and the sides of my boobs are sore but I don't know if that is the medication I'm on or pregnancy. It's weird how we want to feel a bit sick!

Kat - thanks for changing the title love. I'm in the club now!

Gemstone - I've had a couple of phases of pale brown spotting. Really minute amount but stile nought to make your heart thud! I'm on cyclogest suppositories and aspirin and I think the aspirin may be causing the spotting as I haven't had it before. I even had it before transfer so wasn't even pregnant then. If comes and goes big I'm trying to think it is just normal for me.

I don't really have much news. I'm going to the doctors on Wednesday as apparently I have to see the GP before I can be given a midwife appointment at about 8 weeks. Not best pleased to be back at work either!
No cycle for me, male factor infertility for H. Clomid resistant.

IVF#1 July/August 2013 at Bourn Hall - 35 eggs collected, 22 fertilised and frozen due to OHSS.
FET#1 December 2013 - BFP on Christmas Day!

It's going to be alright in the end. If it's not alright it's not the end.
Sammi
Verity Admin

Postby Joanne81 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Hello all, hope you're all ok.

Katss, yes it will be an exciting year, especially for our parents. I'm just conscious that I don't steal any of the limelight from her. I think it's helped that I didn't feel ready to tell people when we got our BFP as it's been mostly wedding talk over Christmas which has been lovely. It's strange isn't it, all the symptoms. I find it odd that eating will make you feel less sick! Not sure if I'm paranoid but last night did not feel 100%, a little sick, but it could have been as I was tired.

Gemstone, sorry you're spotting love. I'm sure if the midwife says she isn't too worried then it's all normal. But understand where you are coming from. I'm not a bag of nerves but fairly nervous and I've never had a loss before. Totally agree, get a scan privately and it will help ease the worry. It's not irrational not wanting to sneeze in case you spot. I can imagine I'd feel the same!! I don't want to have sex and I'm sure it would do no harm! It's just psychological. I'd definitely ring them on Monday and see if they can change your dating scan. Not sure about your bad experience (and not hinting for an update by the way) but I remember when I had my HSG and they sent you to the same clinic as everyone having their 12 and 20 week scans, I was furious!

Hi Sammi, I have a fair few symptoms now, weeing overnight, slight cramping off an on though it's much less now, tiredness, constipation, sore boobs, odd nipples (sorry for TMI!!), and my sense of smell has started to increase. All weirdly wonderful xxxxx I'm just hopeful that this means everything is going as well as it can. I don't even see the GP which I thought was odd, just the midwife at 8 weeks, though the early scan is a week on Monday so that will be better than the midwife appointment.

Joanne81

Postby Tinker » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi All,

Well iam tired today think I will be in bed by 9.30!
Gemstone iam sorry you are having more little worries I would definitely pay for a private scan for a few days after your loss as that should hopefully put your mind at rest for a while.

Joanne - that does sound like a busy, good year for your parents and family.

Katts and Sammi glad it seems like you are doing okay.

Still can't believe I am pregnant naturally again it is all such a miracle. I am not looking forward to telling people as I think they are going to be so shocked. My brother and sister (parents both dead) and my pil will just faint I think.

Take care everyone,

Sarah
TTC no.2 since April 09
Tinker

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood