Babies due Jun & Jul 2013

A place for women with PCOS to talk about Motherhood & Pregnancy

Moderators: thebuzz, Northfifer, Sammi, Hols969, DawnyB, purplestar, loachy, Mrs Wilko, Lutzomyia

Re: Babies due Jun & Jul 2013

Postby Constance » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Thank you ladies, he had a really good time, got lots of toys and clothes and a toadstool birthday cake that I made... I cannot believe he is 1 already, still feels like a little baby, especially that he is the younger one and he does not walk yet...

How are you?
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
Baby boy born on 25/06/09
M/C Jan 2012
Baby boy born on 31/05/13

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Sazwell » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Ahhh Constance so glad simon had a lovely day.. I know can't believe he is 1it seems to have gone so fast :-( xx

Caedan is crawling more than walking.. although he is able to walk, crawling is a lot easier at the moment! In the past week his walking has become so much more controlled and walks, stops, sets off again.. he got his first tooth a couple of weeks ago during which time he started fully sleeping through the night, so was shocked to find a tooth!! But then 2 weeks later his 2, yes both front top teeth are coming at the same time poor boy so he has struggled a little bit. He just moans a bit through the night but have been keeping him dosed up.
He is a real charmer and keeps us well amused with his fake laughs and performances, he even started bopping his head to music tonight copying dh & his brother!! Its so cute..
was at the dietician yesterday discussed his weight being up & down which was a worry but she isn't concerned as it fluctuates between the 25th& 50th centile. She said when he is around 2 we will introduce dairy & soya gradually snd see how it goes?! Really hoping he will have grown out of the intolerance by then?! X

How is everyone else? It would be great to hear from you all!! Xx
Diagnosed PCOS 1998 - 2 rounds of clomid no o'v
150mg Clomid ov miracle BFP- Sept 08, Eptopic Oct 08
IVF #1March 09 BFN- short protocol IVF #2 long protocol BFP- 24/8/09 My miracle boy born 8/5/10- 2 blasts in the freezer!
May '12 FET 14.5.12 BFN 22.5.12
Awaiting next af to start Ivf #3 natural BFP 9.8.12 (shock????) no heartbeat mmc at 10weeks 21.9.12 x
Another natural miracle BFP 21.11.12?! (8 weeks after my erpc) x another miracle boy born 14.7.13 x
Sazwell

Postby Sazwell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi everyone. ..
Hope eveyone and babies are all ok?
Hope all who have had their 1st Birthday had a fantastic time!!!

Caedan is 1 a week tomorrow. . Cant believe how fast this year has gone?? I'm also back at work tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to, but lucky to have had a year off.. how has everyone found going back to work?
Caedan is doing really well him and Ellis are really enjoying playing together, Ellis is a fantastic big brother. Waiting for an appointment with the peadetrician as his weight is still all over the place!! Apart for that he is a happy, funny and very loving boy. Hes been walking for weeks and even trying to play football and hit balls with a tennis racket and cricket bat lol.. he just copies everything Ellis does..
would be lovely to hear from everybody xxx
IVF #1March 09 BFN- short protocol IVF #2 long protocol BFP- 24/8/09 My miracle boy born 8/5/10- 2 blasts in the freezer!
Awaiting next af to start Ivf #3 natural BFP 9.8.12 (shock????) no heartbeat mmc at 10weeks 21.9.12 x
Another natural miracle BFP 21.11.12?! (8 weeks after my erpc) x another miracle boy born 14.7.13 x
Sazwell

Postby espoir » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Belated happy birthday to all the June babies!! I think there were only a few of us in July! Yes it's hard to believe a year has passed already! Mine still also feel much smaller than DS1 at the same age. No walking yet, but lots of babbling, screeching, and chaos!! They both love DS1 and him them, but the twins don't share a lot of love between them - there are moments, but they few and far between!! We do see some nice moments when DS1 entertains them, and the 3 of them are caught up in their own little world. Life feels a lot busier now than when they were babies, but hope once they're walking and a little more independent it will ease up again - although I'm preparing for the inevitable disputes that look likely based on their personalities!
Constance hope the return to work has gone ok, and Saz all the best for yours. I will also return shortly - I'm half excited, half dreading it and wondering how we'll cope!
espoir

Postby yellowyaz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say happy birthday to all of you who have celebrated birthdays so far :) Zachary has just turned 1 year, can't believe how quickly it has all gone, amazing how the year pans out, the first few weeks were full of adrenalin and excitement, between the first month and the first six months it was wonderful but exhausting, the broken sleep, the reflux, the baby tears, but from six months in in our house it all seemed to become easier every day :)
What an amazing year, I have holiday to take at the end of my maternity leave so I am not due back until September 1st, I am only being offered my original full time role or nothing, so I have started an ICSI cycle, hoping I can become pregnant again, return to work then go on maternity leave and not return but look for something part time locally
Well take ladies xx
Diagnosed PCOS 2001
Oxford
1st IUI Sep 09 BFN
2nd IUI Nov 09 BFN
3rd IUI Feb 11 BFN
LWC
4th IUI Feb 12 BFN
5th IUI Mar 12 BFN
6th IUI Apr 12 BFN
Lister Clinic
Pos NK cells - steroids, intralipids, prontogest
1st IVF Aug 12 Cancelled - poor response
2nd IVF BFP!!!

yellowyaz

Postby Constance » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi ladies

I'm sorry I missed some birthdays, :oops: , happy birthday James, Lilly, Lara, Scarlett and Ella. Happy birthday our favourite twins! Happy birthday Zachary, And happy birthday Caedan. Hope you all had nice birthdays and lots and lots of presents...

Espoir, I quite enjoy my work, the only moments I hate are when Simon has a cold, and he's been sick more than half of the time since he started the nursery. His obsession with putting everything in his mouth may have sth to do with it, I guess. How was their birthday? Simon loves his older brother too, last week he went all the way up the stairs because Daniel was crying in his bedroom (got told off) while I was right behind following him. His first interest in the stairs and now we have a gate installed, lol. Simon is not walking yet, though he walks around furniture and with toys and can take 2-3 steps without holding, so I'm hoping he will get there soon.

Sarah, how was Caedan's birthday? I don't know where the year went, and in the meantime Daniel has almost finished his foundation year at school and he can read quite well now and write in a really bad handwriting, lol. I feel I missed half of the year being so busy all the time, I cannot imagine having more than 2 kids and I really cannot understand why some sahms with one child get late to school every day??? we are never late, lol. I'm really looking forward to my time with the boys now that Simon is a bit bigger. He is such a sweetie, he is trying to talk right now but the only word he says is hello (over and over again, and when someone comes again) plus the usual babbling.

We are off on holidays in less then 2 weeks' time, to the seaside near New Forest. Hope the weather will be nice and warm. Unfortunately the any time of year holidays are over for us now and we have to stick to school holidays, what a nightmare! It is so much nicer to spend the summer at home and go for a sunshine holiday in the autumn or spring... Is Ellis starting school after the summer?

Do you have any plans for holidays?

x x x
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
M/C Jan 2012

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby Sazwell » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi everyone xx

yellowyaz - glad you have a little longer at home with zachary and hope icsi works out for you!!

Constance- Caedan had a lovely birthday.. we had a family bbq the day before and judt went out to meet friends on his actual birthday. My mum made some dairy & soya free buns so he could enjoy cake. Hows Simon going with his intolerance? Caedan loves the stairs and has a massive grin on his face when I open the stairgate to go up lol... he has know idea how to get back down!!! caedan is copying everything Ellis does and now just wants to kick balls, carry a cricket bat around hitting balls its fantastic to watch!!
Yes Ellis is starting school he can't wait to be in big school with all the big boys. He is very confident and just gets stuck in with everything. Cant believe he only started nursery last September!
Enjoy your holiday, we havent anything planned as money tight with me just going back to work but next year will be in school holidays which is more expensive and busier. We planning going abroad next year when I lost some weight!! Just started Slimming World on week 2 and list 5.5lb up to now so pleased with myself..

Happy 1st Birthday to all the babies who have had their birthday and for those coming up... xxx
Sazwell

Postby yellowyaz » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Thanks Sazwell, ICSI was much better than my last IVF, although that was still good as it resulted in Zachary howeve from the cycle I had 2 x 8 celled day 3 embryos that went back in
This time I had a day 5 hatching blastocyst put back, plus 3 additional blastocysts that were frozen, so lots of backup and potential siblings, fingers crossed x
Diagnosed PCOS 2001
Oxford
1st IUI Sep 09 BFN
2nd IUI Nov 09 BFN
3rd IUI Feb 11 BFN
LWC
4th IUI Feb 12 BFN
5th IUI Mar 12 BFN
6th IUI Apr 12 BFN
Lister Clinic
Pos NK cells - steroids, intralipids, prontogest
1st IVF Aug 12 Cancelled - poor response
2nd IVF BFP!!!

yellowyaz

Postby caleta10 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 am

Hello all

I hope you and babies are all well and belated happy 1st birthdays to all!

We are fine thanks, James is walking and jabbering a way which entertains us daily.

Good luck with your ICSI yellowyaz. We are also now TTC no.2 as I turn 40 next month so had better press on!

Take care all. xx
caleta10

Postby Constance » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:46 am

Hi ladies and babies

Yellowyaz -good luck with your ICSI, let us know how it goes. Caleta - good luck to you too.

Sarah - well done with your SW weight loss. How are you doing now? Funny, I'm still a member of SW since before I got pregnant with Simon, when I was at my target for a few months. I don't feel like getting back right now though, I'm always having problems deciding, and I've been doing the 5:2 diet for the last year, though it stopped working about 6 months ago! I'll probably end up with SW at some point again, my mother lives with me now though and she is very fussy and does not need to lose weight, so I know I would be criticised for my SW cooking all the time, and accused of giving her indigestion as well. :roll:

I can't believe my little baby is over a year now and walking, he is so sweet and loves his mummy most at the moment - all the boys in my family end up loving daddy more at some point, it happened to Daniel and our cat, now it's Simon's turn, but right now he still loves his mummy, lol. I'm really enjoying this stage of his "babyhood"...

How is everyone?

xxx
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
M/C Jan 2012

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby espoir » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Yellowyaz and Caleta, good luck with no. 2! Hope you'll update us when you have some news.

We are all fine here. Now that I'm back at work we have a bit more structure, so it's a bit easier. The babies (am I allowed to still call them that??!!!) love going to nursery, so we're relieved that is all going ok. I'm pretty impressed that we can all be up and out in about an hour in the mornings. They are a lot of fun, although they seem to have mixed feelings towards each other! I'm a bit taken aback sometimes by their fights! No walking or talking here - just babbles. They do seem quite far behind compared to others - and definitely compared to Prince George (who is younger!!), but they're making progress so I'm less stressed than before.

Saz, well done on your weight loss. I wish I was motivated enough to do a diet, but the best I can *try* to do is eat in moderation and not too much of the bad stuff! I have a huge belly, that I'm sure is the same size as I was when pregnant with DS1, and have had people ask me if I'm pregnant (seriously, I don't have enough on my plate??!!)...I think I'm just finding right now that I'm getting my life back, and can try and focus on me, and doing a bit more exercise. I really dislike my belly, but with PCOS and thyroid issues, and now the C-section pouch, I almost feel resigned to having it.

Constance, hope your holidays went well. Is your house finished?

Hope back to school has went ok for those with the older kids. And if you've gone back to work new Mummies, hope all has gone well.
xxx
espoir

Postby Constance » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Espoir,

thank you, we had a nice holiday and another weekend at the holiday camp last week. Simon is now so used to the kids pool, he does not mind water over his eyes in the bath, lol. We've been working on the garden this summer, back to doing our hall, stairs and landing later this month when the weather changes for worse, which will be the last thing. :roll: I cannot wait. With all the decorating and changes they are in a bit of a state and the carpet is really bad, so it will be nice to finish it all and have a new clean carpet fitted.

My Daniel is going back to school on Monday. I think he is looking forward to it. Simon is not walking yet, either, so don't worry. Well, he sort of can walk on his own through a whole room, and he's been able to do that for over a month, but he still chooses to crawl and will not walk outside, which is a pain when I take him to a park with his brother- all he wants to do is crawl around and put things he finds into his mouth! :shock: I desperately need him to start walking, to keep him away from the little stones and cigarette ends, and to stop having to carry him around - he is so heavy!

How are you ladies?

x x x
M/C Jan 2008
Diagnosed PCOS Apr 2008
M/C Jan 2012

ImageImage

ImageImage

Constance

Postby caleta10 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Hello ladies

I hope you are well and that back to school is going well for Daniel and other older ones.

Update as requested: I can't believe I am writing this but I've had a BFP! I posted to you all on 18th August saying we have been trying again, I was ov testing and that was one of my peak days...
I tested at start of week and thought it was crazy faint and couldn't possibly be, then did a cb and it was preg 1-2.... !! Obviously crazy early days but eeek, sooooo happy and even more soooooo hoping it sticks. I turn 40 on Sunday so would be best present ever. I didn't find out with James until I was 7 weeks and feel so in the dark that there's no scanning or testing to be done to see if things are still ticking along... I will just have to patient and not drink at my party or on holiday.. which will mean I'll have to spill the beans to a few people than ideal but hey ho.. eek again!

xxx
caleta10

Postby espoir » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Congratulations Caleta!!!!! How exciting! All the best for the next 9 months xxx
espoir

Postby Sazwell » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi everyone xx

firstly congratulations to caleta!!! Fantastic news honey xxx

yellowyaz how did your icsi cycle go? Xxx

Constance hope Daniel enjoys his first day back? Ellis started school last wednesday he absolutely loves it!! He got such a lovely class of friends. I have now lost 1st 5lb in 7/8 weeks I think it is? I wad gutted when caedan started crawling as his walking just went out the window lol.. they do say boys are lazier?! Not always convinced by that statement?? Hows simon doing with his food intolerances? Xxx

Espoir it sounds like you are supermummy getting you all out the house in an hour!!! The babies sound like they doing really well.. my sisters girls have just started to interact with each other more and even hug each other but they do fight over toys a lot and end up biting each other which my sister is worried about. They have got a bit better with it..

We doing well caedan is into everything and all over the place. Hes so sociable, cant believe I was worried about him being clingy.. he goes up to people giving them his dummy or anything he has in his hand lol.. he is so cute!! He's on iron as he has a deficiency which was found in a blood test to check if he was coeliac as he still having problems with his tummy on & off! He sat for 20mins while they took blood from his thumb he was amazing.. the nurse was amazed by him!

Its lovely to hear from everyone xxx

espoir wow its sounds like you have everything under control when getting out of the house
Sazwell

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Motherhood